You love Harem, but hate NTR, so which female film character would be your perfect Harem girl, and why?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'll re-phrase the question so there's no confusion. Think of a female character from a film that'd make the perfect Harem girl. Who? It would be great if you can explain why, but if you don't have time, you can just give the name of the character.

This question is for Harem lovers who hate and abhor NTR. (If this statement is confusing, visit this thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-ch...-the-1992-movie-cool-world-screenshot.161550/, that post gets into the different types of Harem lovers. It started out as uncharted territory, but thanks to everyone who responded, it turned from a raw idea into a refined one, kudos to everyone who responded, even the trolls, lol).

If you'd still like to answer the question, but you don't hate NTR (nor do you like it), then please specify. Example of answer:
- "Annie Leonheart (Attack on Titan). I love Harem. I don't like NTR, but nor do I hate it."

If you love Harem and hate NTR, your response may look something like this:
- "Artemis (Ready Player One). I like this character for my MC's Harem because of X,Y,Z."
- "Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) . I like this character for my MC's Harem because of X,Y,Z."

CHARACTERS SUGGESTED SO FAR (6/3/2023)
- Chitanda from Hyouka

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
1662594607851697.jpg
Literally, what purpose does this question serve? Are you so uncreative you literally have to make carbon copies of film characters?

A girl in a harem can fit a bajillion character tropes and archetypes. It makes no fucking sense to take characters from non-harem related media and ask "is le x good harem girl xD", they could be, they could not be. It utterly depends on how you execute them. You could take the raunchiest fucking cracked-up hooker and make them a likeable character in a harem setting, at least likeable to some people, and no matter what type of character you take and no matter what setting you put them in or how you execute them... some people will like them and some won't.

These questions are fucking inane.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Literally, what purpose does this question serve? Are you so uncreative you literally have to make carbon copies of film characters?
I want to see if the personality and behaviors of the characters you guys pick, match with what I've already written.

A girl in a harem can fit a bajillion character tropes and archetypes. It makes no fucking sense to take characters from non-harem related media and ask "is le x good harem girl xD", they could be, they could not be. It utterly depends on how you execute them.
Like Anne said, some archetypes and personas are better suited for one genre than others. If you won't listen to me, listen to Anne.

You could take the raunchiest fucking cracked-up hooker and make them a likeable character in a harem setting, at least likeable to some people,
The target audience is not "some people", it's those who love Harem and hate NTR.

I already know that those who love Harem, and are not into NTR, but don't hate it either, will probably like what I'm writing, but players like you and DJKunnn; and JoeTheMC84, I need more feedback in regards to character personas and behaviors, the best way to learn that is if you guys can give examples of the personalities of the women you like in films, that you think would fit well into Harem genre.

and no matter what type of character you take and no matter what setting you put them in or how you execute them... some people will like them and some won't.
You can increase the chances of your target audience liking a character if you engage with them, talk to them, ask them questions. It sounds like you're suggesting I shouldn't ask for feedback from the target audience. I strongly disagree with you.

Reactions: Hraske

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I'm not convinced by your strategy of obsessing over the opinions of a tiny number of people on this forum, but here:

Chitanda from Hyouka. She's feminine and submissive, but isn't a doormat and can be endearingly stubborn when it's something she really cares about.

Honestly though, why try so hard to appeal to an audience that you don't understand, and that by the sounds of it won't like most of your game? Trying to appeal to everybody is a very good way of appealing to nobody.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
A harem without variety makes little to no sense. I think that's one of the main appeals. I really can't think of a single perfect harem girl, my mind automatically goes to group interaction and complementary characters.

I could easily come up with archetypes I don't like though.

Reactions: hakarlman

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
This would be helpful.
The easygoing girl who has casual sex like it's nothing. Really boring. Not to confuse with the slutty bitch type.
The super quiet and plain looking. Not shy, just extremely quiet and uniteresting all around.
The tattooed punk drug dealer with dyed hair and piercings that's always involved in some shitty drama.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I could list 100's of characters that I'd be happy to have in a Harem game but that's not really going to help you. Plus I'd much rather see original characters.

If you have even a slither of a game made, just release that and get feedback on your own ideas, rather than fishing for people to tell you stuff they like in hopes it lines up with whatever you already have.

• Thinking Face

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I could list 100's of characters that I'd be happy to have in a Harem game but that's not really going to help you.
If you had to choose one, which would it be?

Also, I agree with other parts of what you said.

When Cosy told me about Chitanda from Hyouka , it helped me out a lot. Chitandra has an inquisitive nature in her pursuit of solving mysteries. The primary love interest I'm writing is actually also quite inquisitive in her pursuit of problem solving and acquiring knowledge, forming a team with the MC to solve social issues & mysteries of an erotic nature. This match makes me feel like I'm on the right track.

I don't need a ton of people to respond to this thread. If I can just get a few matches, that'd be great.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2022
Movies are suchs an anoying limitation.

I say supergirl.
Mostly because short skirt and it is fun to corrupt woman.
Harley quien because obsession leads to devotion.

Video games wise i like stephanie(superpowered 1) lilly(lab rats 1&2) and the goth daughter in blackhearts personal assitiant.
What can i say: I like them petite.
Ashely whilems from mass effect is a nice change of the norm.
Neeshka from neverwinter nights 2.

There are pleny of fun girls to bend to my will.
But i find it hard to remember them.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Darkness from Konosuba and Blue from Magical Destroyers....I really shouldn't have to explain why for these two.
Noi from Dorohedoro because heart of gold and will smash you and your enemies but not equally.

• Love

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Darkness from Konosuba and Blue from Magical Destroyers....I really shouldn't have to explain why for these two.
Noi from Dorohedoro because heart of gold and will smash you and your enemies but not equally.
Darkness from Konosuba -
- "Darkness is an 18-year-old crusader who possesses powerful offense and defense but lacks the accuracy to deliver her attacks." Oh cool! :PogChamp:"She's also a masochist who dreams of being ravaged by monsters or married to an abusive husband." Wait what, REALLY?! lol :KEK: ... Here's what's interesting, the word hentai is no where to be found at this URL:

This warrants massive fun discussion over coffee.
- IMO, this character is PERFECT for Harem or NTR. I wonder how fleshed out she is?
- Just curious, do you like or hate NTR? Why do you want a girl in your Harem who dreams of being ravaged by monsters or married to an abusive husband? Me, I love NTR, so if I were to answer this question, it's so my MC can watch her get fucked by monster after monster after monster, and watch her get violated by the most vulgar, abusive and disgusting men. She seems like the perfect wife. However, the pendulum can also swing the other way, where the MC could either transform into a monster and ravage her, or simply be abusive to her as a loving husband; lol.

EDIT: I'm still so confused. Konosuba is a HAREM ANIME, and one of the girls in his Harem wants to get fucked by monsters? Really?!

I've yet to research the other characters, but will do so soon.

(Additional context: What is Konosuba: )

On a side note, thanks to everyone who responded. I got some great help. Hopefully this helps others too.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Darkness from Konosuba -
- "Darkness is an 18-year-old crusader who possesses powerful offense and defense but lacks the accuracy to deliver her attacks." Oh cool! :PogChamp:"She's also a masochist who dreams of being ravaged by monsters or married to an abusive husband." Wait what, REALLY?! lol :KEK: ... Here's what's interesting, the word hentai is no where to be found at this URL:

This warrants massive fun discussion over coffee.
- IMO, this character is PERFECT for Harem or NTR. I wonder how fleshed out she is?
- Just curious, do you like or hate NTR? Why do you want a girl in your Harem who dreams of being ravaged by monsters or married to an abusive husband? Me, I love NTR, so if I were to answer this question, it's so my MC can watch her get fucked by monster after monster after monster, and watch her get violated by the most vulgar, abusive and disgusting men. She seems like the perfect wife. However, the pendulum can also swing the other way, where the MC could either transform into a monster and ravage her, or simply be abusive to her as a loving husband; lol.

EDIT: I'm still so confused. Konosuba is a HAREM ANIME, and one of the girls in his Harem wants to get fucked by monsters? Really?!

I've yet to research the other characters, but will do so soon.

(Additional context: What is Konosuba: )

On a side note, thanks to everyone who responded. I got some great help. Hopefully this helps others too.
She's just a glutton for abuse. The desire to be ravaged is because she likes to feel pain to feel alive. I don't really have strong love hate feelings for NTR. It exist, it's not something i hate but it's not something i go out of my way to partake in. Like harems if it's excuted well i don't mind.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wait... this isn't a poll?! The universe is in chaos!
Just looking for a few people to share fav film characters based on how much they love harem and hate NTR. Then if it matches what I'm writing, it gives me a green light to keep going, confirmation that I'm on the right track. Just want to make sure I'm not alone in my thinking; although this is debatable, one may argue that to create something entirely new & original, you will be alone in your idea, but I'm not going for that level of innovation; it's beyond my technical and creative experience; someone will probably misinterpret this, but I know my limits and I think that's good self assessment.

I was going to make another poll, but someone already beat me to it: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-many-branches-do-you-want-in-a-vn.162376/

lazerus13901

Jun 8, 2023
Jessica Rabbit, she is ride or die for her man. Felicia Hardy/Black Cat because she knows how to have a good time. Betty Draper and Joan Harris from Mad Men because they are hot af and they smoke lol

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
Rae Doole from Black Snake Moan.
Not shy, ready almost for everything nympho at the pshyhological crossroad. Not so softie, a bit traumatised but not broken. If fantasize about the harem story, possible to fix her(canonical movie way or something else), or keep her as is. Or even push her further into dark side.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lazerus13901

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
View attachment 2670752

A girl in a harem can fit a bajillion character tropes and archetypes. It makes no fucking sense to take characters from non-harem related media and ask "is le x good harem girl xD", they could be, they could not be. It utterly depends on how you execute them. You could take the raunchiest fucking cracked-up hooker and make them a likeable character in a harem setting, at least likeable to some people, and no matter what type of character you take and no matter what setting you put them in or how you execute them... some people will like them and some won't.

These questions are fucking inane.
then just don't bother answering instead of giving some irritated answer.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
I would have to say MJ from the Tom Holland Spider man series. She is a ride or die girl and if she were willing to be part of a harem then she would be amazing.