4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
you can acquire all CGs save for both heroine by succesfully calling GOD (y'now using the formula) on chase scene with Miyuki (which is impossible unless you just extremely lucky or it's your 2nd playthrough (yeet) ). Thanks to Two-Legged Rat on Miyucats's youtube comment section for mentioning this. If you want all CGs unlocked you can use my savefile, just put it on C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Nitroplus\totono
Someone could upload a HCG gallery here>

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
you can acquire all CGs save for both heroine by succesfully calling GOD (y'now using the formula) on chase scene with Miyuki (which is impossible unless you just extremely lucky or it's your 2nd playthrough (yeet) ). Thanks to Two-Legged Rat on Miyucats's youtube comment section for mentioning this. If you want all CGs unlocked you can use my savefile, just put it on C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Nitroplus\totono
I cannot find NitroPlus in Roaming.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The uncensor patch for the Steam release, in the official website

Says "no mosaics", really? Anyone tried it? Would it make for a better release then what we currently have that says is censored.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The uncensor patch for the Steam release, in the official website

Says "no mosaics", really? Anyone tried it? Would it make for a better release then what we currently have that says is censored.
I checked, it has no mosaic censorship.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know why it says it's censored (though, looking at it, it doesn't say yes, no or mention mosaics, it's just blank in the first place), and that last screen of an H-scene is taken straight from VNDB of the original JP release, which naturally would have mosaics. Regardless, take it from me whose played all the way through, no mosaics.

Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I don't know why it says it's censored (though, looking at it, it doesn't say yes, no or mention mosaics, it's just blank in the first place), and that last screen of an H-scene is taken straight from VNDB of the original JP release, which naturally would have mosaics. Regardless, take it from me whose played all the way through, no mosaics.
Why not use screenshots from the Jast version?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Why not use screenshots from the Jast version?
The thing is, the other screenshots presumably are from the JAST version, except for the last screen with the Japanese which comes from the original game. Regardless, I'm not sure. As far as the screenshots on the JAST page go, only one screen is really "suggestive", but not exactly explicit, so no matter what, aside from the no mosaics tag on the game page, there's no visual indication to confirm, but again, I've played, no mosaics.

Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The thing is, the other screenshots presumably are from the JAST version, except for the last screen with the Japanese which comes from the original game. Regardless, I'm not sure. As far as the screenshots on the JAST page go, only one screen is really "suggestive", but not exactly explicit, so no matter what, aside from the no mosaics tag on the game page, there's no visual indication to confirm, but again, I've played, no mosaics.
Jast never releases anything censored.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Jast never releases anything censored.
They try not to anyway, but nevertheless, I'm saying they didn't censor this either. NitroPlus in particular seems to have their uncensored CGs in storage, since a lot of their games that release officially in English tend to be uncensored, but if a studio doesn't have the uncensored CGs in storage, or because they know it's going to be censored, they don't properly detail the genitalia and what not, then it is what it is, unless they're prepared to draw in the details that weren't there before, but I don't recall hearing of that too often.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Anybody know how to access that infamous event with Miyuki masturbating for 10 minutes?
I think you need to be more specific.
There is a very long unskippable (I think) scene where she masturbates over you iirc, but that happens during normal game flow.

In fact, I don't think there is much to unlock in this game, you see most (all?) scenes during normal progression.
I can check the gallery since I have done the meta-meta ending on my save so should have all the scenes, but you would need to be more specific what scene exactly do you mean.

NiGHTS4life

Aug 1, 2017
I think you need to be more specific.
There is a very long unskippable (I think) scene where she masturbates over you iirc, but that happens during normal game flow.

In fact, I don't think there is much to unlock in this game, you see most (all?) scenes during normal progression.
I can check the gallery since I have done the meta-meta ending on my save so should have all the scenes, but you would need to be more specific what scene exactly do you mean.
I'm referring to that very long unskippable scene.

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes