RPGM - Completed - Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Final] [Yeehaw Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RHFlash

The closest thing to a perfect adult game I've played. The combat system is fun and innovative. Basically, you get these special outfits through defeating monster girls or making purchases, and then you level these outfits up by using them, which unlocks a skill (such as a spell). You get to see the protagonist in these outfits while walking around and in combat (but not in the scenes due to the amount of time and resources this would take to accomplish); the outfits are unique and sexy. The art is gorgeous, and this is reflected in the adult scenes. The puzzles are fun, not too hard but not too easy either. There is a mix of Yuri (lesbian) and hetero content (but mostly Yuri which I personally prefer). The characters are interesting even outside of the adult scenes. There are different scene variations based on your "slutty" stat, and this stat is also supposedly going to create multiple endings, so there's plenty of replay value. There is also an option being implemented now that allows the protagonist to sexually dominate monsters (which I am very excited for). The story is also pretty interesting; you'll want to know what happens next. The only complaint I have is that some adult scenes are hinted at but not shown (the blonde girl ); however please note that there are very few of these. It should be noted that the artist changes between some adult scenes (however, all the art I've seen is fantastic).
    TLDR: A perfect game. Great art, story, and combat system. Fun puzzles. Plenty of replayability and multiple endings planned. Sexy adult scenes. I cannot overstate how great this game is.
    EDIT: Just to clarify, there are plenty of male x female scenes in the game (according to developer the game is "65% Yuri more or less"). I earlier made the statement that the game is "mostly Yuri", so this should clarify
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Exnaruto07

Good RPG game with unique story and gameplay. The Character's Design are good. Can build and lvlup our Castle and recruits back the monster girls make the game more interesting. Keep it up Dev's. Thanks
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ZoneTestOut

Really Good for a first release. Quality is there even on a first release. Art is high quality and the maps are not empty but filled with structures and npc's that make sense. No obvious dead ends or unfinished things. Impressed!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Delmach

Im very much liking what I see so far, great art, lovely main character (a redhead nearly always does it), also like her facial expressions.

Now add the fact that you get a mostly japanese style game, but in native english, and no censor/mosaic. Best out of both worlds.

It does borrow themes from already existing games, but personally I say they picked the good themes, nothing wrong with that.

So overall great first start, also one of the early game versions with the smallest amount of grammatical errors ever.

Oh and people that might be put off by Monster Girls (if there are any), it does look like its just another theme, not the main focus. From the looks of it there are enough "normal" scenes.

"Only" rating 4 stars because, well it just feels weird to say a game is perfect when its not finished. Personal thing of mine.