3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
patreoncover.png

Overview:
Its 2069 and you're the owner of a Servant Café, called Yoasobi (Nightlife)!
You're in charge of raising and taking care of your maids, although you only start with your girlfriend helping you out, you can collect more via the gacha system!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-25
Release Date: 2021-02-24
Developer: GachaHentai
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

IMG1.png IMG2.png IMG3.png IMG4.png IMG5.png IMG6.png IMG7.png IMG8.png IMG9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Of all the games to get your CGs from, I would not have expected Insult Order to be ever used, and for that, I have to congratulate your creativity
That's where it's from, was wracking my brain trying to figure it out.
That last patreon goal though $570.44 for a optional NTR event for one character.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
like what Nasty_Gary mentioned, all the windows download has the MAC suffix.....

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Here a windows link:

The bright uploader who authorized this thread needs to lay off the weed, jesus christ.

Edit: Had no idea that the g-drive link was windows. (the only windows link as a matter of fact, so it's easy to miss.)

Last edited:

IlDubbio

Dec 1, 2018
The game in itself is kinda meh... also has a bug and doesn't collect an upgrade item, the one for the sofa sex.
Spamming dispatch just to get currency is annoying and there's almost no dialogue at all. I could just play Insult Order and I would have a better experience with the characters I like the way I like.

Also train doesn't train at all which is kinda funny.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Everything under Windows has a -mac suffix.
like what Nasty_Gary mentioned, all the windows download has the MAC suffix.....
Here a windows link:

The bright uploader who authorized this thread needs to lay off the weed, jesus christ.

Edit: Had no idea that the g-drive link was windows. (the only windows link as a matter of fact, so it's easy to miss.)
I didn't add those links sadly, the original GDrive is the correct one.
the GDrive link is pc at least
Fixed

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Can't collect Lustbreaker book, like someone mentioned
That is false.

There are two banners to my knowledge.

zxczsza.png

I do believe it has every material that the game has, and it did came out fine for me.

asdb.png

Don't tell me you all relied on the dailies stuff to unlock things :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: IlDubbio

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
Lustbreaker doesn't actually record as being acquired, even if it shows in the gacha. When you try to use it in the skilltree it will always be 0.

Reactions: sadmate

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Lustbreaker doesn't actually record as being acquired, even if it shows in the gacha. When you try to use it in the skilltree it will always be 0.
Same problem here, guess we will need an update to this huh :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes