VN - Others - Completed - Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- [Final] [August]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

The story is very dull and the setting is so incredibly boring that they have to turn minor things into a huge deal just to add some kind of conflict, every story route is: you cant have your cake and eat it, oh wait you can, the end.

Everyone is way over nice, perfect to an unrealistic degree making all the characters seem very fake.

Didnt see any reason the princess had to be from the moon instead of just another country.

The "choices" are just an overly complicated way to pick which girl you want and have nothing to do with the story in anyway.

I did three of the story routes but to see the whole story you have to do all the routes and i didnt like anything about the game enough to finish it eight times over to see the ending.

As for the relationships they are poorly written, when there is a problem between characters, they wont change a single thing but beacause they say sorry it somehow all works out, i.e. the solution to every problem is saying sorry.

Princess story route:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The art is good but nothing special.

The endings are super short, basically just: and they lived happily ever after.

Story 1/5 not interesting.
    Art 3/5 ok.
    Sex N/A none.
    Choices 1/5 pick the girl only.
    Characters 1/5 unrealistic perfect people.