VN Others Completed Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- [Final] [August]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
rsz_1449667374_yarche_predrassvetnoy_lazuri.png

Overview:
The story is set in very distant future, in a time when mankind is just recovering from decades of war fought between Earth and a terraformed Moon. The war was so devastating that it set technological progress back by decades if not centuries, which is why the settings don’t look futuristic. Although the world is now at peace, there continues to be distrust between the Sphere Kingdom (Moon) and the Earth Federation. Travel between the two is restricted for diplomatic purposes and confined to a single spaceport on Earth. So anyway, one day the lunar princess, Feena fam Earthlight, comes to the protagonist’s house for home stay…

Thread Updated: 2016-07-18
Release Date: 2016-07-18
Original title: 夜明け前より瑠璃色な -Brighter than dawning blue-
Developer: August -
Censored: No
Languages: English
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Translation: Edger & Winter Confetti
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Thanks for the nostalgia, remembering this is one of the visual novels I've played when I was a kid.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the nostalgia, remembering this is one of the visual novels I've played when I was a kid.
Yeh unfortunately the groups working on it took so much time and there's so much drama behind the translation, in the end with the translation getting leaked i doubt will get the +18 version any time soon, hopefully some other group will step to the table and make a patch for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffy91

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
what's up with japans obsession with banging little girls...never understood it.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
what's up with japans obsession with banging little girls...never understood it.
Cultural differences, Japanese tend to portrait teenagers a lot more than western culture, this is mostly because Japanese society is very harsh and you are thought to keep your feelings to yourself and never attract attention, this starts during school and worsens when you get a job. The average jobs there are literally soul crushing, so there is a big disparity between their media (TV, Manga, Games...) and their day to day life, the media is portrait-ed as hyper and eccentric, school is generally considered a happy time hence all high-school life media.
You've probably noticed that JRPG and Western RPG have a big difference in characters, usually western RPG have grown muscular man generally the age of 30 while JRPG have slim androgynous male characters around the age 16-18. This applies into other games and media, generally western culture will have older burly man. Both cultures will still sexualize woman in the respective media but in different ways.

Basically the short answer, different culture. Western culture isn't that much different, most RPG Maker games here involve underage characters, look at all the incest games and high school games around here, just because they don't look young doesn't mean they aren't.

PS: A lot of times Loli characters aren't actually underage, they just have petit bodies.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Japanese American man here to weigh in, and answer your question.

There are a great many natural, scientific, and reproductive reasons in which a person will prefer a younger female over an older one. For arguments sake I'm going to compare a 13 year old to a 31 year old female. I'll also grant both of them high levels of physical attractiveness, good physical, and mental health.

The 31 year old often times has had previous, and in today's day and age numerous sexual partners prior to you. This increases your biological contamination risk levels. The female which had more partners is going to both offer less, and expect more. Often times they have reproduced with previous males, and have reached "single mother" status. These are the women to be most cautious around for non cuck men. In effect it is the equivalent of playing a game off of another players save file. Often times even if you do get a good game going on this other players save file a new player comes in after you have saved it again, and starts playing some more as well. Sometimes it's the original person with the save file, sometimes a new man. Generally best to avoid it all together, and only play on your own save file.

Older females often times have grown jaded. They have had a few go around on the cock carousel, and are looking for a janitor to come in, and mop up the mess they made.

Women's sexual attraction is unlike men's sexual attraction. Scientific studies on dating sites have shown that how attractive women rate men in comparison to how men rate women is very different. Many women are rated by men as highly attractive, where as few men are rated by women as highly attractive. Most men are rated as undesirable by most women, where as most women are rated as desirable by most men. So if we took a random photo of a random woman, and showed it to a random man he would be far more likely to show an interest than taking a random photo of a random man, and show it to a random woman.

I think the most desirable part about the young female is that it is a "Fresh game", and has "More potential". Divorce rates are much lower with a virgin, than a female who has had previous sexual partners is more likely to divorce.

I'm a 34 year old Japanese guy, and I like to date women in the 18-24 year old age range, and if I were to be perfectly honest I find some females as young as say 14 or 15 to be physically attractive. I would date such females if it were legal, but it's not so I weed through the youngest of the legal females.

Earlier this year I met an attractive red headed nerdy girl. She is 20 years old. In all honesty she looks a lot like "Good girl Ashley" from "Good Girl Gone Bad". I met her online on a dating site. Soon enough we fell in love with each other. She was capable of having an intelligent conversation, and we could talk for hours. Her job is in child care which I found wonderful for a woman to have, and I feel this is a great asset in a woman if I were to make a mother of her. She has a lot of sexual fantasies, and likes to date older men for she thinks they are more mature. She wanted to have sex with me soon, but I always put things off wanting to get to know her better before making any commitments which made her want me even more, and she would constantly throw herself at me. I figured she may be a gold digger, at first, but she is not. The opposite actually. For instance she would buy me dinner sometimes which was a pleasant surprise. Her mother has some high paying tech job, her father is not in the picture, and her grandparents are farm owners with vast amounts of land. One day we were snuggling up on my sofa, and were speaking, and the question of how many sexual partners we each had came up. I was hoping for a low number to leave her lips, but she was honest with me, and said "I stopped counting at 50". So I asked "When did you stop counting?" She said "When I was 18". After 3 months of truly getting to know this girl, having her become my best friend, and girlfriend hanging out with her frequently, getting texted by her all the time and having her fall in love with me I told her that "I no longer wish to be your friend, or boyfriend. You are a degenerate. You are a woman of questionable morals" Her eyes filled with tears, she got sad, and mad. She begged me to keep her, she wanted to move in and get married... She promised to be my slave, and do anything I ask. She went mental and said she may kill herself, but then I just called her selfish for saying such things. I told her to go, and she left. Had I met this girl a few years earlier before she had a ton of dicks in her things may have been different. I may have made her my wife, instead of throwing her out of my life.

As a follow up on this story, this happened from like February to may, I noticed she had a new boyfriend about a week after I dumped her on her face book profile... Then another 2 weeks later... then another a month later... Dodged a bullet

PS she has herpes

Does this answer your question well enough?

Last edited:

Thunder.X

Jan 18, 2018
Does anybody happen to have the 18+ version of this? Maybe some of you know of other visual novel communities where this is available?
If I read the information I gathered correctly the all ages version may have more content (two extra routes) but still I'd like to read the 18+ version too.
Every link and torrent I found is dead by now.

HentaiHerald

Jun 25, 2017
Does anybody happen to have the 18+ version of this? Maybe some of you know of other visual novel communities where this is available?
If I read the information I gathered correctly the all ages version may have more content (two extra routes) but still I'd like to read the 18+ version too.
Every link and torrent I found is dead by now.
Did you find one?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One day we were snuggling up on my sofa, and were speaking, and the question of how many sexual partners we each had came up. I was hoping for a low number to leave her lips, but she was honest with me, and said "I stopped counting at 50". So I asked "When did you stop counting?" She said "When I was 18". After 3 months of truly getting to know this girl, having her become my best friend, and girlfriend hanging out with her frequently, getting texted by her all the time and having her fall in love with me I told her that "I no longer wish to be your friend, or boyfriend. You are a degenerate. You are a woman of questionable morals" Her eyes filled with tears, she got sad, and mad. She begged me to keep her, she wanted to move in and get married... She promised to be my slave, and do anything I ask. She went mental and said she may kill herself, but then I just called her selfish for saying such things. I told her to go, and she left. Had I met this girl a few years earlier before she had a ton of dicks in her things may have been different. I may have made her my wife, instead of throwing her out of my life.
I know i'm 2 years too late for this but if this is a genuinely true story I think that girl had a lucky escape.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am confused with this one.

"Incest" tag with "no sexual content" tag, so how can there be incest with no sex?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
Yeh unfortunately the groups working on it took so much time and there's so much drama behind the translation, in the end with the translation getting leaked i doubt will get the +18 version any time soon, hopefully some other group will step to the table and make a patch for it.
OP can you upload GD/ or MEGA link of the 18+ JP version as well ? so we can play with Visual Novel reader instead

Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na - DMM Exclusive Download Edition

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is it possible to get a version with hentai scenes? Or is it not translated?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote