• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yo, Developer looking for collaboration

Stryker

May 12, 2017
Yo, Stryker here.

I'm a developer that works in Unity who's escaped literal death for the past 3 years (Disease and that's all I'll say) and looking to jump back into some adult game development, I'm a generalist who's done entire games by myself. I've been lurking here for a long time now and have been working on some of my own games but I would like to jump in and work with someone else for a change.

I'm here looking for people or someone to collaborate with and create an adult game, if you've got any threads or suggestions where I might better find people looking for someone to work with, that'd help me out. I'm only interested in working with people who've got some level of experience with art and/or writing, I'm not looking to make someone else's idea with zero input from them; don't bother asking me.

When it comes to development my preferences is the weirder the better, I like to push boundaries and really deep dive into adult game ideas. However I don't tolerate anything that's considered illegal in the western world, young adults is okay but same difference as the posting rules for this site (IE no child stuff), no brutality. Most things are okay in context of consensual nature.

Some screenshots of a game I never really got around to finishing showing off the character creator I made for it, relatively simple but with plenty of variation. I've done other more realistic styles too. Game mechanic wise I'm capable of designing and programming more complex systems outside the popular adult visual novel genre.

bt0.jpg bt1.jpg bt2.jpg
bt3.jpg bt4.jpg bt5.jpg

Thanks for checking me out.

Edit:
I've posted over at https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-programmer-looking-for-collaboration-work.38557/ with my Services thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: u z i and desmosome

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yo, Stryker here.

I'm a developer that works in Unity who's escaped literal death for the past 3 years (Disease and that's all I'll say) and looking to jump back into some adult game development, I'm a generalist who's done entire games by myself. I've been lurking here for a long time now and have been working on some of my own games but I would like to jump in and work with someone else for a change.

I'm here looking for people or someone to collaborate with and create an adult game, if you've got any threads or suggestions where I might better find people looking for someone to work with, that'd help me out. I'm only interested in working with people who've got some level of experience with art and/or writing, I'm not looking to make someone else's idea with zero input from them; don't bother asking me.

When it comes to development my preferences is the weirder the better, I like to push boundaries and really deep dive into adult game ideas. However I don't tolerate anything that's considered illegal in the western world, young adults is okay but same difference as the posting rules for this site (IE no child stuff), no brutality. Most things are okay in context of consensual nature.

Some screenshots of a game I never really got around to finishing showing off the character creator I made for it, relatively simple but with plenty of variation. I've done other more realistic styles too. Game mechanic wise I'm capable of designing and programming more complex systems outside the popular adult visual novel genre.

View attachment 428683 View attachment 428684 View attachment 428685
View attachment 428686 View attachment 428688 View attachment 428689

Thanks for checking me out.
Recruitment & Services