• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yiff.Party is Going down, Can anyone start development of an alternative?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
And the server is gone again. I think everyone is just going to have to accept we are starting over from scratch and make sure the new version has a better ability to be backed up.

lewdnano

Nov 10, 2020
Contacting the admin is my primary interest.
Looking them up on whois yields no relevant information, however.

I would at least like to set up a scraping tool.
That becomes easy to do once you have the relevant information.

Fate's End

Dec 9, 2016
Contacting the admin is my primary interest.
Looking them up on whois yields no relevant information, however.

I would at least like to set up a scraping tool.
That becomes easy to do once you have the relevant information.
There is/was an official site email, but someone in the other thread mention that it started bouncing when the site was down for a week. Unsure if it's still borked.

Exodiara

Nov 15, 2020
I have been trying to scrap for a few hours but I didn't accomplish to scrap so much, also i keep getting error 500, 504 and 522 so is imposible to scrap anymore for me

Reactions: StaticInmyCity

Lurker95

Jan 14, 2018
... because there is no way to change accounts without manually logging out and in again
Of course there is. The Discord client is built on Electron, so it runs equally well inside a web browser. So if you only use the standalone client with your "main" account and open other instances in either private windows or Firefox containers, you don't have to worry about forgetting to log out. I do it all the time, sometimes even using several accounts in parallel.

Isolation is about more than a separate account, it's about SUPPORTING separate accounts with things like default behavior settings, hidden items, etc.
Ideally yes, but we live in an imperfect world and sometimes have to come up with workarounds.

lewdnano

Nov 10, 2020
Practically, I would suggest using archive.org to save what you have. At least this way it can remain online.

A physical disk is also a viable alternative.
If the data is never uploaded however, it's not really a useful alternative.

Last edited:

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Of course there is. The Discord client is built on Electron, so it runs equally well inside a web browser. So if you only use the standalone client with your "main" account and open other instances in either private windows or Firefox containers, you don't have to worry about forgetting to log out. I do it all the time, sometimes even using several accounts in parallel.

Ideally yes, but we live in an imperfect world and sometimes have to come up with workarounds.
What I do, I have my desktop app discord on my "main" account, and my browser discord on my "Secondary"

Johnjohnson567@

Nov 15, 2020
Okay so where should we start? Should we made a group or anything? What is the first step on building the site similar to yiff is it pick a server??.

apologise me I know little about building a site.

Johnjohnson567@

Nov 15, 2020
If I’m correct patreon scraper of yiff is by copy and pasting its content id? Or cookies? I guess I don’t really remember but by doing that it tricked patreon that a person has a key to bypass the paywall and download it

but i still don’t get it why does he not pass web to other person to handle it.Does he had any future plan???

lewdnano

Nov 10, 2020
If you're willing to spend a week learning how to create and manage a website, it can be done.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Just make sure you have a beefy PC to run the server/have servers able to be rented out as that much data can get hard to encode, decode, and move around with a inadequate rig/setup.

Johnjohnson567@

Nov 15, 2020
If you're willing to spend a week learning how to create and manage a website, it can be done.
What video should I start with? Share any kind of youtube links maybe...?
Just make sure you have a beefy PC to run the server/have servers able to be rented out as that much data can get hard to encode, decode, and move around with a inadequate rig/setup.
Im having a computer with intel i5 10th gen and 8gb ram is it enought?

Johnjohnson567@

Nov 15, 2020
I don’t think coding is that hard, the only thing is how to actually start it. I saw many of site templates such as wix and square space but that doesn’t seem to work out with yiff party which only use Cloudflare

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well lets hope you make an alternate version of yiff party and all the things from patreon,subcribestar into the alternative one.

Zxlfie

Dec 19, 2019
I don’t think coding is that hard, the only thing is how to actually start it. I saw many of site templates such as wix and square space but that doesn’t seem to work out with yiff party which only use Cloudflare
Sorry but you're totally incorrect. Making the website is only 10 percent of the job since there is a lot of backend stuff you have to do. kemono.party is an open source alternative if you want all the work done for you.

If anyone would like to help with server costs I could start working on an alternative.

JohnJohnson7797@

Nov 15, 2020
:Same person here I made new account because I forget my password

Just wanna let you know here I’ve just start make an account from Cloudflare(same server as Yiff dot party and I named it yiff.world (This is not final I just wanna check out how this web building works)
So I’ve literally know nothing here but this Cloudflare looks promising.

I hope I could send youguys a screenshot of it but Im on phone.

I need guides on what to do next. Please help

Last edited:

JohnJohnson7797@

Nov 15, 2020
S
Sorry but you're totally incorrect. Making the website is only 10 percent of the job since there is a lot of backend stuff you have to do. kemono.party is an open source alternative if you want all the work done for you.

If anyone would like to help with server costs I could start working on an alternative.
So I found kemono.party github

Does anyone know any good youtube video that teach how to code a website?

Reactions: Trapezoid3

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys kemono party dont working every time when try to enter its shows error and cant even download file from there
If somebody have good working ite can help and downlaod for me two files from this page please

Reactions: dudelove361 and oud