3D-Daz Fan Art Yesterday's Crossroads [CHAQUINN0] Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Nov 5, 2023
mich_dev_log.jpg

This is a dedicated Thread for Yesterday's Crossroads [CHAQUINN0] Fan-Art
(And sharing the Assets used in the Game to create said Fan-Art.)

Feel free to leave your own work below.

Link for ORIGINAL GAME: Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]
Developer: CHAQUINN0 - -

Please, try to avoid using 3rd Party Services such as Imgur... And upload the Images directly to our Servers, you can do this by either dragging the Image to the Window or clicking the "Upload A File" button.

Starting the List of DAZ Assets used for the Game Characters:

MC:

Face and Skin: (Body tuned a bit more muscular/fit)
Hair:
Eyebrows are changed - (most likely: Brow6)

----------

Michelle: Michelle.jpg

Her Base-Model is
(There are some tweaks/morphs needed - but just try and do some comparison with the OG Character, you can get close enough ;) )
Used Skin on her is from (Yes, the Human colored one - LOL)
Hair used for her Character is
and her Eyes (Purple-Color) are from

----------
Kimberly: Kimberly.jpg

Face and skin:
Body skin:
Eyes: (Color - Imogen Eyes03)
Eye-Brows (possibly): (Brows20)
Hair:
Tattoos (The Stars on her upper Chest are custom made):
Chest (lower): (Tattoo Nr. 02)
Back: (Tattoo Nr. 06)
Leg: (Left Leg Tattoo_L_07)

-----
For now I link you all to alive89 's comment (Thanks again so much!) - it's an awesome and almost complete List of the Game Characters (I'll update this Post here as soon as possible)

Link to the List

and also a huge thanks again to CHAQUINN0 for adding some more Information about his Characters! :cool: (y)

Link

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2023
Reserved...

A huge thank you to CHAQUINN0 for making me the OP Image with the Fan Art line in it! (y)

Information:
Most might already know these FanArt Pictures by me from the other Thread - but I'll Post them now over here again in case the others will get removed by Mods!

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2023
Glad you decided to make this thread never know when your post will get nuked and be a shame to lose them
Yes, thanks.
I'll upload more of my older Renders here during the next Day.
Thankfully it's all my own Work, so I still got everything - LOL :LOL:
I hope People will notice the Thread and continue enjoying my Work.
And hopefully some other Members will come and make some Fan-Art from this awesome Game in the Future. :cool:

And lastly a huge thanks and shout-out to CHAQUINN0 that he's such a great guy and supported the Idea of a Fan-Art Thread!

Nov 5, 2023
Michelle one does look better but cant help but save this one to and attempt to make a bad side to side wallpaper of my 2 favorite LI lol since I suck at using programs like gimp
Sorry...
but yeah, I ran out of cool Queen/Princes Costumes and had to improvise a bit for Julia there :giggle: ;) didn't wanted to use the same Clothing twice in a Render :p

Nov 5, 2023
... and attempt to make a bad side to side wallpaper of my 2 favorite LI lol since I suck at using programs like gimp
What is your typical Screen-Resolution (Aspect-Ratio) - I might can help you with that (although I'm not that good in it too - ROFL) ;)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Okay... this is a .png with transparency - if you want the Background black, just let me know ;)
(I .zip it because the Image was to big for an Upload here for me :p )
And here a .jpg with black background
View attachment 3534544
Thank you thanks to you I got one that looks so much better than my first attempt. I still used gimp to edit it a bit so the 2 images are touching one another so there is no gaps. but thanks to the file you sent me I was able to combine them together without one of the images of girls looking way to wide or out of proportion / blown up. So thanks a ton got a wonderful new Wallpaper. lol right as I was typing this saw you uploaded another version that was basically what I did but looks a bit better than mine

Reactions: Wolverine65CTX