• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I always thought the mini-harem the Dev mentioned is at least having 3/4 girls.
And which 3 to 4 girsl do you think those will be hmmm?

Logically....

As for an actual harem, by actual deffinition, there isn't a single harem game around....to be pedantic about it. Sure, most people assume at least a minimum of three girls but not ever dev uses the same concept.

It just isn't going to work here.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
yeah even tho I heard mention of a planned harem from other users before I don't see how a harem will make sense in this game
If Dev really plan a harem path, it doesn't need to make sense in realistic aspect. That what I hope for a creative harem path that Dev plan for this game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No one outside of Alessa/Vera looks like they’d even remotely be down to share. So no idea how more chicks would fit into that unless you somehow throw a side LI in there.
yeah the only one I can maybe see outside of those 2 is maybe Kimberly and that is a big IF as I don't know or recall her character well enough. To say if she would be down or not. I think my assumption landed on Kimberly because of how easily her lewd scene came.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
And which 3 to 4 girsl do you think those will be hmmm?

Logically....

As for an actual harem, by actual deffinition, there isn't a single harem game around....to be pedantic about it. Sure, most people assume at least a minimum of three girls but not ever dev uses the same concept.

It just isn't going to work here.
By normal situation and the story provided til now, it seems there won't be any poly-relationship except the lesbian couple.
However, it is still in early progress as the first 2 chapters introduced. Something tricky or dramatic may happen to lead the maybe-impossible-harem-path except the lesbian throuple path.

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
yeah the only one I can maybe see outside of those 2 is maybe Kimberly and that is a big IF as I don't know or recall her character well enough. To say if she would be down or not. I think my assumption landed on Kimberly because of how easily her lewd scene came.
I need to replay her route. I remember it starting pretty fast and then slowing down once she starts catching feelings, but I could be wrong and she could be down to for sure.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah, I remember the dev saying there will possibly be a mini harem. We are only on chapter 2, so it is still far to early to decide this will be only solo and one throuple path in my opinion. I think some of the girls might be more open to sharing then we think. I think possibly Kim, Alessa, Kimberly, Candance might be open to it. I think Julia, Michelle, and Keyla are definitely monogamous. Olivia I could see go either way and might be open to sharing depending. So since the dev said in the past we can possibly get a mini harem, which is technically 3 or more girls, these are my thoughts on the possible girls and how they could view open relationships with the MC, who knows I could be wrong and if I am, oh well, just my current thoughts as of chapter 2.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Chapter 3 - Preview #12

View attachment 3599255
The fact that folks can like a white haired owner of a prostitution racket and a drug dealer but not this cute asian chick, whose only fault was to leave without telling to protect the guy she loved.

We don't know how her father will turn out to be, maybe he is some strong yakuza boss who has connections enough to get rid of MC. If he is powerful enough to locate her back then and tell her to come back, he must be capable enough to tap into her call logs too. She has been scared of her father since she was a child as she has seen him do some dirty work. Maybe she knew MC will try too come with her to meet her father had he knew things back then or they both try to leave for somewhere else and it would only end with him and his loved ones in severe danger so she left without telling anyone anything.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
The fact that folks can like a white haired owner of a prostitution racket and a drug dealer but not this cute asian chick, whose only fault was to leave without telling to protect the guy she loved.

We don't know how her father will turn out to be, maybe he is some strong yakuza boss who has connections enough to get rid of MC. If he is powerful enough to locate her back then and tell her to come back, he must be capable enough to tap into her call logs too. She has been scared of her father since she was a child as she has seen him do some dirty work. Maybe she knew MC will try too come with her to meet her father had he knew things back then or they both try to leave for somewhere else and it would only end with him and his loved ones in severe danger so she left without telling anyone anything.
It's been some time since I played this but I believe if Kim really wanted to "protect" MC she wouldn't tell him the real reason of her departure after coming back because it can still cause harm to him in the future if they decide to be together again. I think telling him now is a pretty selfish act just to ease her conscience and get potential closure and it defeats the purpose of not telling him before. Most decent thing would be to let him hate her and move on but it's somehow understandable that she didn't, she's just a human after all but as a LI that started on a losing position she's just losing more points with that.

Reactions: Maviarab

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It was shitty for Kim not to tell the MC she was leaving until the last minute but I've seen far worse girlfriend/ex-girlfriend characters in these kind of games. At least she didn't cheat. Or pretend to love the MC. :HideThePain:

Reactions: tslojr

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
It was shitty for Kim not to tell the MC she was leaving until the last minute but I've seen far worse girlfriend/ex-girlfriend characters in these kind of games. At least she didn't cheat. Or pretend to the love the MC. :HideThePain:
how much of a doormat [not you]the mc need to be to dont have any grudge for his ex gf?like at all
if you have a gf and after a couple of years she tells you she is leaving without any consideration to you tahn just tell you one day before this will happend ....why you would do? i will not let her in my lfe again ,i dont know whats even worse this or found she was cheating on me....

Reactions: drdiver3

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
how much of a doormat [not you]the mc need to be to dont have any grudge for his ex gf?like at all
if you have a gf and after a couple of years she tells you she is leaving without any consideration to you tahn just tell you one day before this will happend ....why you would do? i will not let her in my lfe again ,i dont know whats even worse this or found she was cheating on me....
Cheating is definitely worse (in my view, at least). That is one thing I would never, ever forgive.

As I said, Kim did a shitty thing and she probably doesn't deserve another chance with the MC. Not when there are girls like Michelle and Julia in the game.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Cheating is definitely worse (in my view, at least). That is one thing I would never, ever forgive.
hang on, Isn't the mc sleeping with his best friend's girlfriend? let those without sin cast the first stone and all that...
In my opinion, the MC in this game is one big ass turdburger. He should feel lucky to have another chance with the cute asian girl, considering he did the one thing worse than the "shitty" thing she did.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
hang on, Isn't the mc sleeping with his best friend's girlfriend? let those without sin cast the first stone and all that...
In my opinion, the MC in this game is one big ass turdburger. He should feel lucky to have another chance with the cute asian girl, considering he did the one thing worse than the "shitty" thing she did.
Yeah tho I still think the best friend is worst, since the best friend is actively cheating on her later. While what the MC did is shitty at least he didn't cheat he just cucked his best friend. Not that it makes it any better but I think it's just barley slightly better than cheating imo.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes