• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Log #19 - Chapter 3

1714746980117.png

I’ve been playtesting everything while the images are rendering to ensure the variables and all the different branching scenes are working properly. Found small issues here and there which were easy to fix. This chapter is VERY big, so I will keep on testing over the weekend.

Posing and rendering images is still the most time-consuming part, especially those with different movements and such. Sometimes it’s not only about making an image with an open mouth and another with it closed, but the result is worth it.

Either way, I’m confident that I will reach my planned deadline.

Have a great weekend, everyone! ♥

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
honestly I don't care how cute she looks, she can fuck right off, don't care one bit about her.
Also fuck Kaija
Well to be fair I was more talking about manwhore save but honestly I will stay play her path even tho I dont like her I rarely skip content in these games

• Haha
Reactions: OWSam000

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
People never ever will be forgiving Kim, and her only mistake was being a selfish whore :(
I could forgive Kim but I doubt id be able to. The only thing I can think of that will make me forgive her is if her father turns out to be someone that has actual power and connections and someone to be afraid of while in another country. Then yeah I can forgive her then. But as it stands now I cant and I personally think her father isn't going to be that big of a deal and Kim is making him seem way more dangerous than he actually is.

NL1955

Nov 19, 2021
I could forgive Kim but I doubt id be able to. The only thing I can think of that will make me forgive her is if her father turns out to be someone that has actual power and connections and someone to be afraid of while in another country. Then yeah I can forgive her then. But as it stands now I cant and I personally think her father isn't going to be that big of a deal and Kim is making him seem way more dangerous than he actually is.
The thing about Kim is not because she left, but more about how she left. I thought the whole this relationship thingy was to talk to your partner about stuff; how hard could it be to say "hey MC, my father is a huge jackass and he would cause trouble if I stayed any longer."
She just left; simple as that.
Not to mention, she explained her leaving AFTER their ACCIDENTAL meeting at the company. She could've at least told someone about her reasons, hell, she could have even texted MC and explain everything, but no. She decided to keep the boy in the dark and let him have self-destructive thoughts of maybe he is the reason she left.
So yeah, fuck Kim.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The thing about Kim is not because she left, but more about how she left. I thought the whole this relationship thingy was to talk to your partner about stuff; how hard could it be to say "hey MC, my father is a huge jackass and he would cause trouble if I stayed any longer."
She just left; simple as that.
Not to mention, she explained her leaving AFTER their ACCIDENTAL meeting at the company. She could've at least told someone about her reasons, hell, she could have even texted MC and explain everything, but no. She decided to keep the boy in the dark and let him have self-destructive thoughts of maybe he is the reason she left.
So yeah, fuck Kim.
I agree with that but the thing for me is if it's someone I actually want to be with I can forgive easier than most depending on the situation. As I do believe in 2nd chances unless they did something so horrible that is unforgiveable. What Kim did and how she did it is horrible but doesn't quite fall in to unforgiveable territory for me. At the very least I could forgive her enough to be friends.

With that being said I still would want a valid reason for her leaving to be more than friends with her , which is why how powerful her father is becomes kind of important to me. Cause with that important fact it would determine to me if she might just leave again out of the blue cause she is paranoid or she has a real reason for it. As I could be friends with her even if she leaves out of the blue for no reason but building a relationship again I feel I need a valid reason for her leaving to take that risk or chance again. Especially how this MC has other options he can romance / date. Now if I was lonely then I could probably forgive her no matter what if I wanted to be with her.

Reactions: ename144

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
guessing im one of the few who has and will complete a Kim route save then though tbh ive got a save for all lis and side girls

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
guessing im one of the few who has and will complete a Kim route save then though tbh ive got a save for all lis and side girls
nah I will as well. I play all routes for the most part there is very few games I will skip playing a path. Kim just might be one of the last ones I play.

Reactions: ViperGts151

NomadicRT

Nov 14, 2023
Hey guys, i'm new here. Can I ask what does harem mean in this game? Is it proper harem or like cheating harem?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah even tho I heard mention of a planned harem from other users before I don't see how a harem will make sense in this game

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes