Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
Does anyone have episode 2 BBC with eng sub in 1080P ?
Because I swear I can find ep 1-3-4 in 1080p sub eng but not the 2 its always 720p or 4k
I'm going crazy !

edit:
I swear there is someone watching me struggle to find it because I even found all the episode in one video in FUCKING 720p
and another one in 1080p but with fucking ESP-sub

Last edited:

Yurrushia

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone have episode 2 BBC with eng sub in 1080P ?
Because I swear I can find ep 1-3-4 in 1080p sub eng but not the 2 its always 720p or 4k
I'm going crazy !

edit:
I swear there is someone watching me struggle to find it because I even found all the episode in one video in FUCKING 720p
and another one in 1080p but with fucking ESP-sub

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know of any other artist who has a similar style to their characters by chance? Because I'm a huge fan of the look of these scenes/images though not of the content TBH.

I'll never understand why it always has to be black guys. Some non-interracial scenes would be nice.

Last edited:

mqyuki

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone know of any other artist who has a similar style to their characters by chance? Because I'm a huge fan of the look of these scenes/images though not of the content TBH.

I'll never understand why it always has to be black guys. Some non-interracial scenes would be nice.
The black guys seems to be part of "My wife love BBC" series in their full story. The artist seems to be focused on that series at moment, but they have done others.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The black guys seems to be part of "My wife love BBC" series in their full story. The artist seems to be focused on that series at moment, but they have done others.
I meant in general. More animations and VNs like this have the LI fucking black dudes than those that don't.

crystalcoke

Aug 10, 2020
Is the current link down? I literally used the one Yurrushia posted just a couple of hours ago and now it won't work.

jdsjwjjsdn

Nov 3, 2023
HS2 I'm sure. I saw the supporters asking for HS2 character card on patreon.
By the way, who is the gif which under your reply from? Looks nice.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone got mirrors for the Mega folder, the 5gb/day limit is such a pain.
just turn on a vpn extension. whenever it says you have reach limit, switch your vpn to other countries and reload the page, and then you can download again. Remember to sign in to a MEGA account so it would remember the download progress and would not have to start all over again whenever you reload the page.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Hey, guys, I'm currently searching for YeBirdie's old picture gallery, aka Cyber Pussy, Cheerleader,... those that you can see on E-hentai. I'm looking for the original (which are usually above 10MB each pic). I know E hentai and SVS comics are not offering the original because they only offer below 1MB pics. I have searched for everywhere but can't seem to find any other source, even on YeBirdie's Patreon which is really weird. And yeah, I have accessed her SUPPORT 1+ and 2+, and they weren't there either.

megallo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey, guys, I'm currently searching for YeBirdie's old picture gallery, aka Cyber Pussy, Cheerleader,... those that you can see on E-hentai. I'm looking for the original (which are usually above 10MB each pic). I know E hentai and SVS comics are not offering the original because they only offer below 1MB pics. I have searched for everywhere but can't seem to find any other source, even on YeBirdie's Patreon which is really weird. And yeah, I have accessed her SUPPORT 1+ and 2+, and they weren't there either.
I'm not sure if this was a full album but the picture from Pixiv seems on Original Resolution, There's 8 Gallery Folder there.

You can download the whole post with Pixiv Toolkit extension.

Reactions: 1_heart_

lurkerfrommars

Sep 24, 2022
I don't get what they mean by username is password with golden key. can you perhaps demonstrate how to access the mega folder for support 2? I want to see the extra recordings if there are any.

Yurrushia

Jan 24, 2018
I don't get what they mean by username is password with golden key. can you perhaps demonstrate how to access the mega folder for support 2? I want to see the extra recordings if there are any.
The last link that I send a few post up can still access the folder

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
I'm not sure if this was a full album but the picture from Pixiv seems on Original Resolution, There's 8 Gallery Folder there.

You can download the whole post with Pixiv Toolkit extension.
Yeah, I'm familiar with pixiv. But the problem is pixiv has censorship and that's kinda a cockblock for me. The e-hentai is the same as pixiv since the former literally sourced the images from there, so yes, still censorship. It's a pity though. It seems even the original is censored, so no one can do anything about it.