Euma

Dec 19, 2017
it is updated... but the password are inside the profile img... kemono didn't copy that
because the last update of her kemono was april 4 and by then kemono's importers are already down until now and the release for the new vid is april 21. your just sending a link of the archive that was always there to begin with.

but the actual post of the new vid is on april 21 along with the new password that hasn't even imported yet to her kemono page.

no one's getting the password unless her kemono is updated to the latest post or unless someone here is an actual subscriber to her and shares it here.

didn't u notice how fast the BBC NTR vids were shared here. It was because her kemono was updated the day after it was originally released by her

Last edited:
Reactions: Rion 空

Qweazsxdc123

Dec 10, 2022
The password for the directory is inside:
"User's name with gold key icon in comment on this post"
Referring whare the link directory is posted

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
her kemono is now updated, but I'm still looking for the password in the comments from this

Edit: looks like the "username" with a gold key icon that acts as the password for the archive wasn't included during the new update of her kemono page.
welp that sucks

Last edited:

TheSpear

Jul 27, 2018
Is there someone to keep us up to date with the password? I'm getting the feeling that it'll get changed with kemono back.

Jul 11, 2022
Anyone know if yeye posted anything new? I know Kemono isn't the most reliable right now since someone said that only certain people can upload onto kemono