Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RJ114460_img_main.jpg

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: Final

How To apply:

---------------------------------------------

So, long story short, thanks to the whole procedure that was made available on the ULMF site (precisely one here - and so, all of this is only thanks to prao179 and his wonderful work on sharing such an awesome way to.. automatically translate almost any possible RPG game), I started to do something about this game made by the same developer as Love Love! My Buddy. As most of you know by now, the "program" made available above can only translate in the classic "Machine translation" way so.. why am I opening a thread exactly? Firstly to say that when I'll manage to finish to translate automatically this piece of art here, I'll share the patch right away.
And second because.. I'm searching for a proofreader. Mostly for the whole phrases translated, if they can make much more sense or not! And what's the right way to.. translate or "hear" the whole speech as if were some of you talking (I hope I made myself clear). Without further ado, just wait. If someone wants to be available, then I'll send the whole package, expecting the help of course c:​