RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
this mod got outdated overnight, literally

compatible version: 15-03-2024
mod release date: 16-03-2025
current game version: 17-03-2024
the game always crashes in the school
not in town or back home at lease
Yeah, don't expect it to work on other builds.
Wait for it to be updated soon.

BroDieGon

Apr 19, 2024
Hey bro, i've been trying to install your mod for the past few days, but it just doesn't seem to work, i've tried dozens of times to reinstall both the mod and the game but it doesn't change anything, i saw that the latest compatible build is the april 15th one but i can't mange to find an archive. I tried with older builds but it just doesnt work, do you mind helping me ?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hey bro, i've been trying to install your mod for the past few days, but it just doesn't seem to work, i've tried dozens of times to reinstall both the mod and the game but it doesn't change anything, i saw that the latest compatible build is the april 15th one but i can't mange to find an archive. I tried with older builds but it just doesnt work, do you mind helping me ?
I only update the mod compatibility once there's enough bug-fixes/features released.
You'll have to wait for the next build.

Reactions: BroDieGon

chwilled

May 13, 2024
really? that sucks :/ ive seen some mods on rule 34 and google but ive yet to see a download link </3

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
really? that sucks :/ ive seen some mods on rule 34 and google but ive yet to see a download link </3
I see what you mean, maybe it's done via pose mod to take screenshots.
I don't use pose mod, so I can't say for sure but it may also be a render.

chwilled

May 13, 2024
aw that sucks </3 ill continue my search or wait for someone to make one. if anyone knows where i could find one pls lmk

kamui3000

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the mod, I've been playing Yandere Simulator for a month and a half, I've looked for mods of all kinds and tried old compilations of the game. Wow, I can't believe the game has been around for 10 years. Does anyone know if it is true that with the pose mod you could do what is shown in the image I attached in versions from 2017 or earlier? This is what I read but I can't remove the censor smoke from other students. With dnSpy I can only remove Ayano's censor smoke but I'm not an expert, I just changed a true value to false. Currently with the example command in pose mod that puts a towel on the girls and leaves the men naked. Excuse me for my bad English.

Example:
SetClothing:Student_6 (Saki Miyu):0
SetClothing:Student_16 (Midori Gurin):0
SetClothing:Student_25 (Shima Shita):0 tCPR2I1rY9apCCKMvr79BHpf6_gCvYwtEwkJGYkws70.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks for the mod, I've been playing Yandere Simulator for a month and a half, I've looked for mods of all kinds and tried old compilations of the game. Wow, I can't believe the game has been around for 10 years. Does anyone know if it is true that with the pose mod you could do what is shown in the image I attached in versions from 2017 or earlier? This is what I read but I can't remove the censor smoke from other students. With dnSpy I can only remove Ayano's censor smoke but I'm not an expert, I just changed a true value to false. Currently with the example command in pose mod that puts a towel on the girls and leaves the men naked. Excuse me for my bad English.

Example:
SetClothing:Student_6 (Saki Miyu):0
SetClothing:Student_16 (Midori Gurin):0
SetClothing:Student_25 (Shima Shita):0 View attachment 3671570
I've never really used PoseMod but yeah, people were doing that .

Not an expert either, I just mess around with stuff and try to make sense of it with trial and errors. :KEK:
But I can look into it in my free time with PoseMod.

kamui3000

Feb 20, 2019
I've never really used PoseMod but yeah, people were doing that .

Not an expert either, I just mess around with stuff and try to make sense of it with trial and errors. :KEK:
But I can look into it in my free time with PoseMod.
I'm sorry for my bad English. Today I made a breakthrough with trial and error to remove the towel from the other girls with Pose mod and using your nude mod. First download the pose mod 3 (it is for the current version of Yandere Simulator)

1.- Copy all these files and folders into the folder that has the game and agree to overwrite everything.
2.- Create a .txt file in the path "YandereSimulator_Data\StreamingAssets\PoseMod\Cutscenes" and name it whatever you want. Now copy the code from the attached file modified by me called proof.txt into your .txt file and save it.
View attachment proof.txt
3.- Install your nude mod
4.- To run the game with PoseMod you need to use Posemod64.exe or Posemod32.exe
5.- In the School Press "x" key to open PoseMod, select Cutscenes with the "e" key, then search and execute the .txt that you created with the "e" key, in my case it is called proof.txt. See the image for reference.
instrucc rec.png
6.- Now all the girls are naked and to undress Ayano it is the same Press "/" key to open the Easter Egg menu then activate the Nude Easter Egg with "N".

I made a list for ease of use of all the male and female students.
View attachment All Students Males and Females.txt
I did my research in the following link and the rest was trial and error.

This is the result:
nude.png

*Notes and things to consider: If you install only the Pose mod and not the Nude mod, all the girls will have the body of Barbie dolls without nipples and genitalia. Miyuji Shan I think she is the only girl who has an error and the girls' skin tones change, this requires more knowledge of the Pose mod commands to solve it. See the images for reference.

Miyuji.png Captura de pantalla 2024-05-28 004921.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm sorry for my bad English. Today I made a breakthrough with trial and error to remove the towel from the other girls with Pose mod and using your nude mod. First download the pose mod 3 (it is for the current version of Yandere Simulator)

1.- Copy all these files and folders into the folder that has the game and agree to overwrite everything.
2.- Create a .txt file in the path "YandereSimulator_Data\StreamingAssets\PoseMod\Cutscenes" and name it whatever you want. Now copy the code from the attached file modified by me called proof.txt into your .txt file and save it.
View attachment 3678820
3.- Install your nude mod
4.- To run the game with PoseMod you need to use Posemod64.exe or Posemod32.exe
5.- In the School Press "x" key to open PoseMod, select Cutscenes with the "e" key, then search and execute the .txt that you created with the "e" key, in my case it is called proof.txt. See the image for reference.
View attachment 3678817
6.- Now all the girls are naked and to undress Ayano it is the same Press "/" key to open the Easter Egg menu then activate the Nude Easter Egg with "N".

I made a list for ease of use of all the male and female students.
View attachment 3678879
I did my research in the following link and the rest was trial and error.

This is the result:
View attachment 3678855

*Notes and things to consider: If you install only the Pose mod and not the Nude mod, all the girls will have the body of Barbie dolls without nipples and genitalia. Miyuji Shan I think she is the only girl who has an error and the girls' skin tones change, this requires more knowledge of the Pose mod commands to solve it. See the images for reference.

View attachment 3678870 View attachment 3678871
Great job dude!
I will test this later and integrate it with my mod with credits given to you.

Reactions: kamui3000

kamui3000

Feb 20, 2019
Great job dude!
I will test this later and integrate it with my mod with credits given to you.
Ok, just in case I mention that I edited the message to include Amai Odayaka, the new rival, I forgot to include it. The file proof.txt and All Students Males and Females.txt are new. The steps are the same.

kamui3000

Feb 20, 2019
Hello, I was testing how to put Ayano in the .txt list Pose Mod command and it seems to unlock nudity more frequently while the police do their investigation. When I was playing, it happened to me that when Ayano was naked, she appeared dressed during the investigation, only joining the gaming club and using the Clothing Tester solved it, Ayano couldn't use the black gloves from the Drama club either. This is a modification that may be optional. You can put several .txt files.

View attachment Proof Ayano.txt
Captura de pantalla rezise.png

Includes Miyuji Shan with a towel since the bug she has is a little annoying. Press "/" key to open the Easter Egg menu with "N" is the same but I think it overrides the pose mod command, I don't know. Greetings.

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-31 012349.png Captura de pantalla 2024-05-31 204641.png Captura de pantalla 2024-05-31 003113.png

• Thinking Face