Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Can I make a youtube video showing how to install your mod and post that link here? Then maybe you can include that link in to your post.

User098

Apr 1, 2020
Hey. I got problem attending school with the mod... First time I tried it it worked but now for some reason when I try to go to school with the mod in the files I get pop up from Unity there is some sort of short loading and then the school loading crashes... Any idea what might cause this? As I said it worked just yesterday

User098

Apr 1, 2020
I even tried reinstalling the whole game but it crashed again. I uninstalled the whole game by deleting the game files, then reinstalled, created a story save and then installing the mod. Again it didnt work. Could it be something in the %appdata% files? Because even doe I reinstalled it still acknoweldged me for beating the game thus giving me debug commands... So it probably didnt get deleted completely...

User098

Apr 1, 2020
It is possible but I am not sure.... Tried to download the game not the launcher and now the game crashes at sponsors... I tried to find the game version in gamefiles. it is 339... cant find the version of the mod...

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I tried to find the game version in gamefiles. it is 339... cant find the version of the mod...
Maybe read the file that says "Readme.txt" and install the mod on the build that the mod supports and you won't face compatibility issue.

LittleYun

Jun 12, 2022
View attachment 1148871

Overview:
IF YOUR GAME CRASHES AFTER INSTALLING THE MOD, CHECK THE GAME VERSION LISTED IN THIS THREAD/README FILE.
IF IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE LATEST GAME BUILD THEN THE MOD HASN'T BEEN UPDATED TO BE COMPATIBLE YET.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2022-05-24
Game/Creator: YandereDev - - - - -
Modder: RedAISkye
Mod Version: v2.4
Game Thread: f95zone.to/threads/yandere-simulator-osana-release-official-yanderedev.60638
Game Version:
Language: English

Installation:

Uninstallation:

Readme:

Changelog:

Download:
- - - -

View attachment 1148873 View attachment 1148874 View attachment 1148876 View attachment 1148877
View attachment 1456860 View attachment 1456861
Nice mod. I wanted to re-build this mod for June 1, 2022 release, but it crashed on my first try. Here is a partial result of my work.

Link:
Nude Shower Mod

NaughtyNova

Jun 26, 2021
I got here a day too late now theres another build and i cant use the compatable one because my laptop is a new gen one and doesnt like the install button/thing or whatever its called it just pulls up the command console and then closes it so i guess ill wait again for the june 18 version or newer

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I got here a day too late now theres another build and i cant use the compatable one
You can download the older builds from .
And for future releases, it's much better to directly download from instead of using the launcher.

NaughtyNova

Jun 26, 2021
You can download the older builds from .
And for future releases, it's much better to directly download from instead of using the launcher.
i tried but the only ones avalable are earlly may builds

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hi i have a problem, the half nudity mod doesn't work, is it only for me or for everyone please ?
I tested it and it's working fine for me.
You just need to toggle the nudity easter egg multiple times to switch to half nudity mode.

Darkerek

Dec 8, 2021
I tested it and it's working fine for me.
You just need to toggle the nudity easter egg multiple times to switch to half nudity mode.
Yes it is what i do, it work with the full nudity but the half nudity only make the pant a little bit glitched, i dont understand why 1655749610135.png

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Yes it is what i do, it work with the full nudity but the half nudity only make the pant a little bit glitched, i dont understand why
Make sure to read the "Readme.txt" file and follow the install instructions properly as you clearly lack the custom skin.