Mod Unity Completed Yandere Simulator - Nudity Mod [v2.6] [RedAISkye]

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Which exact version needed? The link on downloading of game you gave doesn't work.
What link are you talking about that isn't working?

You can download the latest version of the game from the official yansim wordpress website:

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
This mod is what I need to go and play this game! I'm keeping my eye on the update that uncensors every character!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
This mod is what I need to go and play this game! I'm keeping my eye on the update that uncensors every character!
I'm planning to do that when the full game is released since Yandere Dev stated in his that the 10 rivals are close to completion and would be released before October.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I'm planning to do that when the full game is released since Yandere Dev stated in his that the 10 rivals are close to completion and would be released before October.
Brilliant, looking forward to that!

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Please make Yandere Chan able to Masturbate via spamming CTRL Key (Replace her laughing feature).

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Did you make sure to download the latest build from the site?
Also check if the mod's compatible build mentioned in the "Readme.txt" file states "June 17th Update Build (2021)".

If not, download the latest game build(not via launcher) and mod(preferably via Dropbox).

If you still have issues then upload a video of you launching the game without and with the mod.

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
Yes, it works, are you facing any issues?
Although I'm not killlerlatt, I was unable to get the school to load in neither of the modes, 1980s nor 2022 mode.
It would always crash and would cause the white crash thing with the heart logo to appear, the sequence in the house where you can change panties still works, it's just the school.

This happens on all of the versions I tried, first I tried the October 16th 2021 build, which I got from the wordpress, just as you said. It crashes whenever the school is tried to load.

Next I tried the 17th April build, the exact same build you used for the screenshots, Unfortunately, that didn't work either, it would crash on startup.

It appears that the Assembly-CSharp.dll is the cause of these crashes, as when I use the backup Assembly-CSharp.dll file, it works fine, except the nude mod is disabled. The modded one you provided is 3.21MB, whereas the backup one is 3.22MB, If it that matters.

I downloaded the V2.3 mod from dropbox, just like you said as well.

If it matters, I also altered the CustomNude.png to have better nipples and genitals, I haven't tested the mod with the original one.

I hope you can help me out and thank you in advance.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Although I'm not killlerlatt, I was unable to get the school to load in neither of the modes, 1980s nor 2022 mode.
It would always crash and would cause the white crash thing with the heart logo to appear, the sequence in the house where you can change panties still works, it's just the school.

This happens on all of the versions I tried, first I tried the October 16th 2021 build, which I got from the wordpress, just as you said. It crashes whenever the school is tried to load.

Next I tried the 17th April build, the exact same build you used for the screenshots, Unfortunately, that didn't work either, it would crash on startup.
Can you try the latest October 17th build?

Also, make sure to delete the save via Registry Edit located here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\YandereDev\YandereSimulator

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
Can you try the latest October 17th build?

Also, make sure to delete the save via Registry Edit located here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\YandereDev\YandereSimulator
I just tried the October 17th Build just now, again with the V2.3 Mod from Dropbox, It starts up fine, but when I try and make a new save (When the camera zooms in on Ayano's envelope), the game crashes, opening the heart logo crash thing.

I deleted the Registry Entry as well before that.

I hope that's enough information for you. Thanks again.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I just tried the October 17th Build just now, again with the V2.3 Mod from Dropbox, It starts up fine, but when I try and make a new save (When the camera zooms in on Ayano's envelope), the game crashes, opening the heart logo crash thing.

I deleted the Registry Entry as well before that.

I hope that's enough information for you. Thanks again.
Did you make sure the mod compatibility is the same as the build you downloaded? It could be possible that you've got an older build of the mod on a newer build of the game.

If you can confirm they're the same, can you show me a video showing the CTD but instead skipping the tutorials and cutscene?

Last edited:

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
Did you make sure the mod compatibility is the same as the build you downloaded? It could be possible that you've got an older build of the mod on a newer build of the game.

If you can confirm they're the same, can you show me a video showing the CTD but instead skipping the tutorials and cutscene?
I redownloaded the mod from dropbox, as I noticed the readme was different to match the new build, and wham! It works just fine now! Thanks for your help! :D

To thank you, I've uploaded the textures I made from Custom Order Maid 3D 2 below, I'd say it really matches the art style of Yandere Simulator.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I redownloaded the mod from dropbox, as I noticed the readme was different to match the new build, and wham! It works just fine now! Thanks for your help! :D

To thank you, I've uploaded the textures I made from Custom Order Maid 3D 2 below, I'd say it really matches the art style of Yandere Simulator.
That's great to hear! :)

I've officially included your texture modification in the mod as well with credits given to you.
Let me know if you want any one of your socials linked.

Also, make sure to download the mod again as I've made it compatible for the No Panties mode.

MagicalLorry

Oct 17, 2021
That's great to hear! :)

I've officially included your texture modification in the mod as well with credits given to you.
Let me know if you want any one of your socials linked.

Also, make sure to download the mod again as I've made it compatible for the No Panties mode.
You don't need to worry about crediting my socials! :D

All we need now is the ability to make all of the girls nude too!

I wish you the best of luck for when you do end up making that mod, by that point I'd say this/these mod(s) are ready to be put on Loverslab! ;)(y) And if you want it, I'd happy to help if you need an alternative texture for Musume and the other tan-skined girls.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You don't need to worry about crediting my socials! :D

All we need now is the ability to make all of the girls nude too!

I wish you the best of luck for when you do end up making that mod, by that point I'd say this/these mod(s) are ready to be put on Loverslab! ;)(y) And if you want it, I'd happy to help if you need an alternative texture for Musume and the other tan-skined girls.
Alright but I still need to experiment around with some things before I can actually work on that.

I already tried putting it on LoversLab but they removed it without any reason and even when I contacted them about it, I got no response. I also tried on NexusMods but they denied it saying the "characters look too young" even though this is purely fiction but whatever I guess.