ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I see Norn has not abandoned their habit of overly aggressive censorship. Most game companies only censor the smallest area of the pussy using very small pixels, so it's technically censored but there is still a bit of detail. Norn is one of the few companies pixelates everything they possibly can.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
ss_939629016dd990fd97dad4f44735739ed9123e54.1920x1080.jpg
Literally a few censor bars away from looking a thousand times more obscene. Couldn't they have picked less... brown food items? Even without that censor bars that's what I thought it was at a glance.

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
No. I meant Tsundere. Evil little bitch, who bites your finger for touching her accidentally. Who kill your balls with nailgun.

With a twist, she actually staying little bitch even after fucking. And not going YAMETE KUDOSAI cocksleave in 2 minutes. I want that kind of game, and that kind of punk ass brat.
Yandere is BORING as fuck. Billion Yandere games where mad crazy girls about protagonist.

These Japanese devs never had actual feisty girl in their entire nation history . They think a girl that is feisty is automatically domino queen with latex shit.
But no. Feisty girl is uncontrollable thunder tornado wrecking havoc upon your soul. Where if you look her the wrong way she'd skin you alive. But then you remember you are superior male with twice her body mass in muscles and decide to pet her head . Only for her to kick you in the groin, and you being in pain down there sayin' - "oooof you biatch, i love you, but damn don't hit the family jewels, they are meant for you".
And then she storms out with big ass red face avoiding your crony ass for a week.

Damn.
As someone who has been dissatisfied with the lack of tsundere material from nhentai you made me realize the lack of material as well in this site. I wish you well on your journey to finding a game with a Tsundere main heroine and please tell me the results so I may be notified as well.

I bid you, Farewell.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote