Seeking Yandere Games

Jul 28, 2017
Hi I'm looking for games where you get to date a Yandere girl, pretty straightforward request.

I played only one where you have got some kind of mental disorder and you are always depressed.

Game does not have to be erotic

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you don't mind playing something that is in development - but surely you already know this - there's Yandere Simulator! Or on this forum, if I remember correctly, there's School Days HQ ( - At least seems so. I didn't play it yet, but more or less I remember the anime and.. it's pretty fucked up), or Yandere ( ) c:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A common term in otaku fandom, a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. Often seen with a sharp weapon and a psychotic grin.
So people have a fetish for sticking their dick in crazy?

Never stick your dick in crazy, everyone knows that.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The hells a yandere girl?
I am disappointed! Don't you remember the anime-girl archtype chart I linked in the thread where someone was looking for a girl similar to Meghan from "teacher's pet"?

I would have expected you to be fluent in otaku by now

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am disappointed! Don't you remember the anime-girl archtype chart I linked in the thread where someone was looking for a girl similar to Meghan from "teacher's pet"?

I would have expected you to be fluent in otaku by now
My memory is absolute shite, I completely forgot about that.

I thought it was some monster girl thing i'd not heard of.

Reactions: Malkav

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Game does not have to be erotic
Haven't actually ended up playing many despite having the interest but this really liked many of the games about yanderes made by , not much sexual content in them I'd assume.
Also
Also if you're interested in non-videogames then is a great webnovel where the MC gets a yandere harem.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2021
Mar 28, 2022
we need a better game than crimson gray where you get to date kurumi based on the date a live series who is made by the same dev as crimson gray

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Damn i am late for this, if you want pure non erotic ones check here