1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
VoidTraveler :love:sadly, yes. I'll implement the combat system in the future, maybe season three or four.
That's fine, as i said before combat is hard.
You must make it good and enjoyable, or it will only become a detriment to the entire project. :whistle::coffee:
Well, good luck. I will be watching your progress. :giggle::coffee:

PS: You may want to make a new banner for the game.
The current one is not very good and also it's a good idea to make new ones every once in a while to keep things fresh.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
A compressed version 0.1 of the game ~87% V2

Thank you for the clarification.

broken_division sir,
Just to let you know, there is an issue with the compressed version. The game Main Menu is 'blank' ( refer to my post above ). It is not game-breaking though since I can play until the end but there are a lot of scenes that are 'blank' and silent as well, so I don't know if they are supposed to be like that or not.
hmm that was weird i didn't do anything out of the ordinary ren'py compression stuff ....i'll look further into with V2

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
KiwixArts,

Is the game main menu blank without sound or music? The demo has game title, animation of a girl face and sound or music.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full disclaimer, I played the compressed version ( for both versions ). It could be that there is an issue with compressed version. If that is the case, then I will hold out posting initial feedbacks until I get around to play the official version instead.

Reactions: broken_division

KiwixArts

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
KiwixArts,

Is the game main menu blank without sound or music? The demo has game title, animation of a girl face and sound or music.

Full disclaimer, I played the compressed version ( for both versions ). It could be that there is an issue with compressed version. If that is the case, then I will hold out posting initial feedbacks until I get around to playing the official version instead.
Hello John the v0.1 have an animation background in the main menu with the logo of the game and sound. I don't know why the compressed version has that issue that you point out in the comment.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello John the v0.1 have an animation background in the main menu with the logo of the game and sound. I don't know why the compressed version has that issue that you point out in the comment.
Thank you for the clarification.

broken_division sir,
Just to let you know, there is an issue with the compressed version. The game Main Menu is 'blank' ( refer to my post above ). It is not game-breaking though since I can play until the end but there are a lot of scenes that are 'blank' and silent as well, so I don't know if they are supposed to be like that or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broken_division

bioMonster

Jan 11, 2021
Looks like it has promise, ill keep an eye on it and check it out in a few updates.
Good luck dev. (y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YalardMagicalDesire-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: KiwixArts

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Yalard Magical Desire [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 146mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

• Red Heart

GooberishOne

Mar 23, 2020
all these fancy plans for the game and here i am sad there's no "VN Mode" but at the same time why is it i'm impressed by alot of these mechanics and yet dissapointed all the same:oops:

but seriously is there an option to skip combat and minigames? i mostly play these games for story. if not that's ok i'll likely still give it a try.

also the truly important question can we choose who to pursue or is it just grind to unlock scenes?

i do like the favt that you can apparently choose which way the MC goes at least. (well based on the plans for this game).

a list of future tags would be nice

and lastly how is Futa in the game? can you disable it and if its disabled do all futa characters have a female varient? or do you just miss out on those characters?

figured i'd ask the questions before i download cause the game looks a bit complex.
I downloaded and went through this earlier, the only thing i was impressed with was the lack of content, needless to say; from what little content is there, what may or may-not be in future releases remains unclear. Do bare in mind how many such projects end up left abandoned. At this point, i would not get my hopes up.

KiwixArts

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
I downloaded and went through this earlier, the only thing i was impressed with was the lack of content, needless to say; from what little content is there, what may or may-not be in future releases remains unclear. Do bare in mind how many such projects end up left abandoned. At this point, i would not get my hopes up.
Hello GooberishOne
Indeed, I have not been clear enough with the content that will be in future versions, and I have noticed that it is what those who played the demo and now v0.1 are most concerned about. However, I am not going to abandon the project, on the contrary, I am still enthusiastic, my failure has been more in my organization as a developer. I thought it would be something simpler, but I realized that it has its complexity.
Now, I understand that other projects have disappointed you and that you don't want to get your hopes up, but I only ask you to continue the development of the project, maybe in the future it will make you change your mind ;)

KiwixArts

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
what are the future tags?
does this have harem or incest?
Future tags:
  • Female protagonist
  • Futa/trans (It will be optional if the player wants it or not)
  • Furries
  • Multiple Endings

After v1.0:
  • Incest (maybe between one of the Asepko classes or the Lufflens)
  • Graphic-violence

Season Two or Three tags:
  • Turn-based combat
  • Harem

Never:
  • NTR

About the Multiple Endings tag. I decided that for that moment, even if there are 3 different endings, only one will be the canon, in a vote, people will decide which one, and with that ending, I will continue for the next season. And the remaining two endings will come out as comic book versions, perhaps as a "What if..."

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've played both the Demo and Version 0.1, so here are my initial feedbacks and thoughts. In general, this gameverse has a lot potential but can it deliver to gain traction of fans is yet to be seen. Version 0.1 probably only contains half of the contents of the Demo ( an abridged Prologue compared to the Demo ). However, it is more solid and polished in terms of implementation and storytelling IMO.

Pros and observations:
Expansive, detail and deep world/lore building ( more about this later ).
I read that KiwixArts is preparing wiki to supplement the game, which is good IMO. However, I am not sure how wiki would handle 'staging' contents i.e. some information should only be in the wiki after the specific episodes are released otherwise they would be spoiler. IMO it is still much to have an in-game reference like Codex/Library etc.
Game has a clear roadmap ( 5 seasons with 10 episodes each, 4 'kingdoms' ) and general 'story' framework/outline.
The updated and improved Honey Select visuals are very much welcomed although I had no issues with the previous ones even.
The are musics and sounds now, which is better with rooms for improvement. The Demo only had primarily moans, which are not in the new version.
The prologue intro had been made into a cinematic 'movie', which is cool.
There is an introduction of a new game mechanic, "abilities" which is simple enough but I have no idea yet how it will impact the game or how useful/gamechanger it will be:unsure:.
The Prologue is being compressed, compacted compared to the Demo which is good to me. No longer it has long winding narrative of arbitrary stuffs. It also removed lewd scene not involving the MC which I think possibly due to backlash from some players. Personally, I don't mind the scene but I understand that it is impossible to please everyone so that scene had to go. Making it skippable still will not satisfy many because they will demand it to be avoidable/preventable which is impossible to make since the event occurred at a different place. The whole scene had since been re-worked.

Just a general advice ( which perhaps most already aware ), vast majority of adult contents consumers are men and primarily they are looking for first and foremost ( 1 ), stunningly gorgeous female LIs, secondly ( 2 ) lewds and sex kinks, thirdly ( 3 ) story, and optionally as a bonus, world/lore building. There are unexplained infatuation that men have with these pixel virtual female, but I noticed quite a number of games and projects prosper over the years just by having the right combo of 1 & 2. I only mention this because the bulk of your effort has always been world/lore building IMO.

Sorry that I couldn't really organized my post properly, but my estimation for now is that this game needs at least 2 more updates ( basically reach next part of the story as compared to the Demo ) before it can build interests from players:unsure:. At the moment, I am neutral about this game, I like the idea, concept and potentials but not enough contents and data to make a proper review or assessment.

Anyway, thank you for the share. Keep going strong, KiwixArts. Cheers.

GooberishOne

Mar 23, 2020
Hello GooberishOne
Indeed, I have not been clear enough with the content that will be in future versions, and I have noticed that it is what those who played the demo and now v0.1 are most concerned about. However, I am not going to abandon the project, on the contrary, I am still enthusiastic, my failure has been more in my organization as a developer. I thought it would be something simpler, but I realized that it has its complexity.
Now, I understand that other projects have disappointed you and that you don't want to get your hopes up, but I only ask you to continue the development of the project, maybe in the future it will make you change your mind ;)
Fair comment.

KiwixArts

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2022
cover devupdate.png

Hello Everybody Kiwixxx here with a DevUpdate!
I have decided to publish a DevUpdate since I have a lot to tell you.

For some this information is repetitive, but some players ask me through DM about the development of the game and well I hope to solve all your doubts with this DevUpdate

First of all, the development of the project continues, it is taking much longer than I thought because the phase in which the development is located is more experimental, where all constructive criticism plays a very important role. So because of this, I have decided the following:

1. Focus this experimental development phase on what is the first act of the game. why? Because I'm still learning to program in Python and many options would help me tell the story better.

2. Correctly establish the bases of the game/story. I've learned that the best way to tell the story without it being a data bomb is to break up the game like this:
    5 seasons + prologue > 8 chapters + 2 xxxtras

3. The game will now have decisions that will change the course of the story. Each chapter will have 5+ acts where in each act the player will be presented with the option of choosing a route. This option will improve in different patches, with stats for future implementation. Each route will have different dialogue and lewd scenes

4. I have been working with the help of tutorials on a simple drag&drop and battle system, which I will present to you soon.

5. It is well known that the game is developed with Renpy and HS2. And although I buy Hanmen mods to improve the renders of the characters, I admit that the preset sexual animations are not one of my favorites, that's why I decided to learn how to make custom animations

With these points I think that the bases for the development of Magical Desire are already established, it only remains to prove all of the above in this experimental phase.

If you want to see more updates of the project, unpublished scenes, videos, and play during this experimental phase, you can do it if you follow me on , and those who subscribe will receive an extra gift.

Special Thanks to
JohnF95zone / ♍VoidTraveler For the guidance and support!

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote