• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Terminator03

Feb 3, 2019
Is there a zip file for all the updates after the ones in main page i.e. updates after 10-2021? Can anybody share the updates? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: info7
Jul 3, 2022
Then, have anybody taken over the comics for continuation? Have Y3DF changed their name? Does anybody know?
Actually Y3df had appointed Maxsmeagol to work for commision. But unfortunately due to some personal reasons he stopped working for them. But after so much demand from Subscribers, I think Max has decided to create a similar character like Samantha from Circle called , 'Liz'
At the moment he has her in a very bare bones role as a model in little series without dialogue called 'Viewfinder'. It's her as the reluctant model a bit shy in her tiny french maids outfit, and a small native lookin guy hung like a horse. Eventually her outfit gets removed frame by frame, and he gets 'intimate' with her. It's decent. But hopefully he'll make a full-blown series with her as she is hot as hell!

Reactions: Ale69 and pranabray
Jul 3, 2022
wait so no updates anymore? goddamn
Then, have anybody taken over the comics for continuation? Have Y3DF changed their name? Does anybody know?
Actually Y3df had appointed Maxsmeagol to work for commision. But unfortunately due to some personal reasons he stopped working for them. But after so much demand from Subscribers, I think Max has decided to create a similar character like Samantha from Circle called , 'Liz' and its available for a decent amount of $5 in his Patreon.

At the moment he has her in a very bare bones role as a model in little series without dialogue called 'Viewfinder'. It's her as the reluctant model a bit shy in her tiny french maids outfit, and a small native lookin guy hung like a horse. Eventually her outfit gets removed frame by frame, and he gets 'intimate' with her. It's decent. But hopefully he'll make a full-blown series with her as she is hot as hell!

Eksekiel1

Nov 3, 2022
Actually Y3df had appointed Maxsmeagol to work for commision. But unfortunately due to some personal reasons he stopped working for them. But after so much demand from Subscribers, I think Max has decided to create a similar character like Samantha from Circle called , 'Liz' and its available for a decent amount of $5 in his Patreon.

But, they haven't anything for the Busted and Caught universe? Do you know if Y3DF has completely shut down or are they still up and running, and can be contacted?

Jul 3, 2022
But, they haven't anything for the Busted and Caught universe? Do you know if Y3DF has completely shut down or are they still up and running, and can be contacted?
what happened to y3df and milftoon why is not coming new comics?
Guys I tried sending them email first coz I was very curious to know whether they stopped working on Circle, Trophy Mom and Hope, becoz it was taking infinite time for new updates, to which they replied that feedback and suggestions are only welcomed by subscribers :LOL: ( I didn't Subscribe becoz cost is too high somewhere between $29 and $59 for 1 month and 3 months respectively )
After that again I sent email, but no reply from them. And I heard rumours that y3df is an adult organization which ended all projects in between due to negative reviews and piracy. So I think y3df and milftoon are permanently closed! :cry:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Actually Y3df had appointed Maxsmeagol to work for commision. But unfortunately due to some personal reasons he stopped working for them. But after so much demand from Subscribers, I think Max has decided to create a similar character like Samantha from Circle called , 'Liz'
Is Maxsmwagol ever gonna work on M/S content like Circle, Trophy wife, Hope...?

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
I hope y3df resume their works. Many (including me) wants the stories of "Circle", "TrophyMom", "Hope" and "Busted" series to continue. There is a clamor for these wonderful stories.
If y3df is really gone and will not comeback anymore, I wish somebody will pick-up what they left and continue.

Jul 3, 2022
I hope y3df resume their works. Many (including me) wants the stories of "Circle", "TrophyMom", "Hope" and "Busted" series to continue. There is a clamor for these wonderful stories.
If y3df is really gone and will not comeback anymore, I wish somebody will pick-up what they left and continue.
Yes actually I am planning to recreate Hope but finding for some talented artists:LOL:, becoz I can write only stories .

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
There's Trophy mom 5 in svs and other comic sites maybe a fanart idk but its spanish I think or not, doesnt look like it. Does anyone have the english one?
Or could someone translate it.

Edit: Nvm, crosschecked its not....:(

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes