• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Abandoned - XXXivilization [Ch.2.5 Fix4] [hw21]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Glenwalker

XXXivilization, even in such an early stage, is a deep 4x that doesn't skimp on quality. There are limitless possibilities for where this game can go from here and I'm excited to see it to it's finish. I find the personal touches to the success/failure of events associated with MC to be a huge draw and think that delving deeper into this can only strengthen the game. But even as it stands now, it's one of my favorites.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

qwazpoi

Awesome game.
    Pros

Has a decent amount of random events.

Lots of content.

Nicely flushed out tech tree.

A good amount of "attacks" per character (including some funny ones from prude church faction)

Nice expansion and resource building.

Cons

Limited implementation of the admiration for most everyone except one character.

No way to interact with a few allied characters.

Limited ways to increase ass size
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

Tried this out last night and found myself playing it very idily as I did other stuff for most of the night. Actually quite a well designed little game! Faith generation needs work, and as far as a 'lewd' game it seems like it's still got a way to go. But mechanically? This game is really solid and enjoyable for anyone who can enjoy text games that are primarily text based.

I'm going to give this five stars, yes, actually five stars. Why? How am I giving a text based game with no pictures 5 stars? Simple, even though I may WANT some pictures, every single thing it does, it does excellently. furthermore you can feel the room to grow and you can feel where more scenes will can be added. I will absolutely be checking this game out a lot in the future, and would suggest anyone else give it a look.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

Not very original idea, but writing is good. if some pictures are added and some guideance in the beginning to prevent early stuck, then it could be a pretty decent game. The main plus is variety it can achieve throu mixing fighting, sex and economic.