ycu

Aug 24, 2019
Dose anyone have CG torrent or download link until April? Cant get it from exhentai. most of them is no seeder.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
So I tried extracting the archive (I forget whether I downloaded it from the MixDrop link or the UploadHaven link) and it gave me the "This archive is corrupt" error the entire time it was being extracted. I suppose I'll download from either of the two working links and see which one actually works.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
LordLegolas The XXOOM archive gives a ton of corrupt file errors when trying to extract. There's only two working links at this point (MixDrop and UploadHaven), and the archive from both links gives corruption errors out the ass when trying to extract. The main page of this thread says there should be 1,500 pictures in the archive, but due to all the corrupted files, there are only 887 pictures that are uncorrupted.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
LordLegolas The XXOOM archive gives a ton of corrupt file errors when trying to extract. There's only two working links at this point (MixDrop and UploadHaven), and the archive from both links gives corruption errors out the ass when trying to extract. The main page of this thread says there should be 1,500 pictures in the archive, but due to all the corrupted files, there are only 887 pictures that are uncorrupted.
yep, archive is corrupted, new mirrors won't help
I will add this to my update list, I have 90 sets from exhentai in 4200+ images, don't think it's full tho, need to check
and exhentai pics seems legit + the OP is from there anyway, will do by years and everything, will take some time

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated!

Complete collection revamp
Old broken OP link removed
Added 4262 images in 88 sets + one folder with single pics or 2-4 image sets
Almost 12GB total

BarbG_F07.jpg
This artists doing some extreme stuff, even for me, but I like to mix sometimes) And I like character desing
Yes, this is complete ExhentaiRip, I was following there for a couple of years.
2022-12 Morrigan VS Victor set is still wip
Enjoy ;)

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Update

Added 2023-02 Leone

Leonwh_F010.jpg
I'm i bit confused about this artist's schedule, either Morrigan set is 2023-01, or he skipped a couple of months
but what I know for sure, he released this set as for 2023-02 a couple of days ago

Last edited: