• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video xLockHartx Collection [2022-09-30] [Lockhart]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
xLockHartx is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from Final Fantasy (mainly). Includes Gay/bi content.​

Updated: 2022-09-30
Artist: xLockHartx -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 4K
Files: 45 pictures
Length: 18 animations (8m39s)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Torrent (2022-10-02):
Download: - - -
Compressed: - - - -

A2.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

astronomenon

Apr 16, 2018
You know... its times like this that I'm intensely bored by my heterosexuality. His stuff looks good but I'm not interested in it. Even though that picture of Cloud is really cute and the curves are enticing, the very idea of it being a trap makes it all gray. I'm not even scared, just... uninterested in seeing a hot guy get fucked. Being straight is boring. Intellectually I don't even know why I'm not interested in male bodies, even when they are female presenting. Maybe I'm just ace in general, and the idea of vaginas and boobs can be an exception as opposed to the norm.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
You know... its times like this that I'm intensely bored by my heterosexuality. His stuff looks good but I'm not interested in it. Even though that picture of Cloud is really cute and the curves are enticing, the very idea of it being a trap makes it all gray. I'm not even scared, just... uninterested in seeing a hot guy get fucked. Being straight is boring. Intellectually I don't even know why I'm not interested in male bodies, even when they are female presenting. Maybe I'm just ace in general, and the idea of vaginas and boobs can be an exception as opposed to the norm.

• Haha
Reactions: Ðelacroix and rf96

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2022-10-02] that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As):