3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Nov 26, 2020
Found how to cheat bullets with a cheat engine. ATM, what I can tell is here:

way to cheat bullets.
Start searching unknown values, don't search the number of bullets you have. Won't work.
Then shoot once and search "decreased value" do it like 5 times(shoot, search, shoot, search... etc)
Then use the unchanged value to find whatever number you have.

interesting math, not sure if someone can tell better. I'm way too lazy to search for it.
Mine with 177 130 bullets was 1090887504, each bullet decreased this value by 8. So the original should be this (1089470432), but it left me with like 60k instead of 0. Yeah, there is some weird math there so, just search as I did. (This was the address, not sure if it helps 0DA3D66C)

Reactions: Cadenboy8

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Found how to cheat bullets with a cheat engine. ATM, what I can tell is here:

way to cheat bullets.
Start searching unknown values, don't search the number of bullets you have. Won't work.
Then shoot once and search "decreased value" do it like 5 times(shoot, search, shoot, search... etc)
Then use the unchanged value to find whatever number you have.

interesting math, not sure if someone can tell better. I'm way too lazy to search for it.
Mine with 177 130 bullets was 1090887504, each bullet decreased this value by 8. So the original should be this (1089470432), but it left me with like 60k instead of 0. Yeah, there is some weird math there so, just search as I did. (This was the address, not sure if it helps 0DA3D66C)
I can't get this to work. Using cheat engine. What is the byte size of the information (I think default is 4, but none of the sizes worked for me)? Did you search all memory, or just memory allocated to the main game thread?

Thank you, I can't progress without lots of the powerful bullets.

Reactions: cooldude64

dercas

Dec 6, 2018

If it's not already uncensored from being the 1.1 version, try downloading the "Unpatch" file from the dev's blog and dropping it into the game folder.
Thanks for this. This info should be added to the main post. I hadn't the slightest idea what to do with the "unpatch" file that had no extension.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I get stuck in every room that get locked by those eye thing, I kill all enemy in the room but they don't go away so I get stuck everytime

Nvm you gotta kick them and for some reason, kick button didn't work at first until I did a new game so obviously I couldn't know...

Reactions: Hotlisa
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes