3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
As far as I'm aware, it's just a technical update where Vosmug is just porting it over to Gamemaker Studio 2 so that he can rerelease it (due to some issues with PayPal and needing to find a new avenue for people to purchase the game), and he is taking the opportunity to update the engine a bit and edit some of the character sprites/art.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
yeah, 4$ doesn't cost much and we should support him so we can get the new game out.. besides the game still the same expect the new engine with more detail

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Edit #2: Since both links got nuked fast, anything I provide probably won't last long, so unfortunately for others that'd want easy access I'd suggest trying elsewhere until someone manages to have a more concrete upload.

Figured if it was only $4, "What the hell, why not?" since I've been following this dev for so long now, enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: wolf55 and halo17

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Probably not the best place to put it, but someone else can feel free to put it on Mega and such.

Figured if it was only $4, "What the hell, why not?" since I've been following this dev for so long now, enjoy.
I get an 403 Forbidden error when clicking the link, i was probably too late. Cheers for the Upload, regardless :)

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
I get an 403 Forbidden error when clicking the link, i was probably too late. Cheers for the Upload, regardless :)
Daaaamn, that got nuked fast, I put it on one of my alternate Mega accounts, let's see if it lasts longer there.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Daaaamn, that got nuked fast, I put it on one of my alternate Mega accounts, let's see if it lasts longer there.
what do you think about the fan base such loyal, but yeah people really want the creator to get money for support so they can get new game to come out

Cheer Up you can try again but this might lead to war xD

Last edited:
Reactions: TanukiDanuki

ignorantoftheshow

Mar 29, 2018
I remembered this game today after playing it years ago. To anyone new who might see it: Be advised, the final boss is complete whoreshit (even on easy). The basic gameplay is somwhat tedious, but that boss takes the fucking cake.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
On easy the final boss was a cakewalk, I had such an abundance of ammo by that point I could spam the stronger ammo on it until they died.

Reactions: Dell96kill

ignorantoftheshow

Mar 29, 2018
I did save as much plasma ammo in the last few stages as I could afford, but there are points where you have to spam whatever ammo you get (and the passive reload for normal ammo has a bit of a delay that makes some sections annoying). For instance, the random tunnel sections where the game switches to horizontal side-scrolling shooter can be quite a bitch to get through with only normal ammo. The grubs that charge you can end up doing double damage as well if they knock you back the right way, so you can't afford to get hit much in those sections. Also, I guess I'm just unskilled at this kind of game anyway since running away from the final bosses lock-on projectiles that delay their tracking a second after they fire was messing me up quite a bit.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes