• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Xeno's Legacy visual novel

Sterben57

Sep 25, 2022
Hello everyone! I hope I'm not breaking any rules or something, but I'm really excited to share the visual novel that I've been working on for a little over half a year now... the name is Xeno's Legacy, it's a visual novel that I'm still working on working, the quality of the images will increase as the versions come out... So be patient if you see something out of place, everything will really be fixed when a rework of the beginning is done...

Sinopsis:
What would your life be like if you discovered that a large portion of the population has what people call supernatural abilities? Here you are the protagonist with a curious past, which you will work to discover and you yourself will work on your future. What will you focus on? Will you seek revenge? Will you leave everything as if nothing happened? o Will you collaborate on a bigger plan? Every action you take will have consequences and with this you may suffer losses that you could not imagine. Will you be prudent or will you simply face things as they come? The fate of the world depends on your choices. Remember "Every choice has its consequences"

So be careful what you decide
What would your life be like if you discovered that a large portion of the population has what people call supernatural abilities? Here you are the protagonist with a curious past, which you will work to discover and you yourself will work on your future. What will you focus on? Will you seek revenge? Will you leave everything as if nothing happened? o Will you collaborate on a bigger plan? Every action you take will have consequences and with this you may suffer losses that you could not imagine. Will you be prudent or will you simply face things as they come? The fate of the world depends on your choices. Remember "Every choice has its consequences"

So be careful what you decide

I leave you some in-game images and below the download link for PC and Android... I hope you enjoy it

It is also worth clarifying that the text box, for some reason, does not work correctly on Android... So I apologize for that.

It is in Spanish only, for now

Habitacion Prota.png Prota Toca Puerta.png Sala Mama 19.png Escuela 1.png Pasillo 6.png

Andorid Link:
MAC Link:
PC Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: GNZ-10