Flnenz

Jul 19, 2020
Let's be honest its hard to please everyone and people gonna bitch about either him taking too long to produce stuff or him rushing/shortening stuff.

The best advice I could give him right now would be to shorten intro parts. Rather than being 2 minutes of nothing with the girl walking or taking to herself or doing shit to spend time on unecessary movements other than taking the dick it should be 2 or 3 stills with short text on the side explaining the setup then the next part can be the ACTUAL start of the action.

This could give him more time to add 1 possibly 2 additional part on the project by reducing the "not so necessary intro that has a lot of animation".. I mean just on this first part of Black widow there's shit tons of animation between her jiggling, facial animations, LOT of hand movements, virtual overlay until the real thing start at 1min01...

Reactions: Knive87 and bor2

bor2

Dec 15, 2021
Honestly I like the intro portion the most out of all the parts lmao (same for Cat and wish it had a nude or bikini alt). Idk I just like seeing them solo more and not them being railed to oblivion. But yea to each their own. There's different people doing different things for a reason.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
X3D seems to put more effort into the intro than needed which i then feel like takes away from the actual animation, maybe through getting lazy after hours of animating the intro. idk. i just wish there was more positions animated and if he make loops that would be awesome

Reactions: AK9999999

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Well after 2 marvel gals, its a nice shakeup. And I can't think of many lengthy PG works besides Nyl's with her and WW. So should be good. Wonder what her partner will be

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
I´ve seen alot of Backlash or lets say Confused People on his Patreon... so don´t worry... pretty sure he´s awar and maybe he´s doing another drop... we will see.... But Power Girl - DC Injustice 2 Won the Poll if anyone watnts to know this...
nice to see hes seen the feedback, hopefully some changes are to come. but powergirl is such a mid character RIP. maybe he will have a nice custom model tho

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
nice to see hes seen the feedback, hopefully some changes are to come. but powergirl is such a mid character RIP. maybe he will have a nice custom model tho
Well he's gotta work off Rigid's model surely, can't see him somehow making Butch's old one work.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
After this decided to sign up. he's got a post open to suggesting ladies for the next work. Lots of names already in the mix, but shared mine.

Since you folks can't bear to have them just separately, did another cheekily named merged version. Thanks wondershare.

Doing Zeus work with this merged versions! Hope you keep it up!

Flnenz

Jul 19, 2020
Honestly I like the intro portion the most out of all the parts lmao (same for Cat and wish it had a nude or bikini alt). Idk I just like seeing them solo more and not them being railed to oblivion. But yea to each their own. There's different people doing different things for a reason.
the intro is nice to set the mood, but shouldn't be too long compared to the total amount of actual action.
Does this x3d have brain damage? This build up, no teased blowjob but lets get straight to penetration.

If you pay this guy give it to me as your giving it away for nothing and free anyway
X3D seems to put more effort into the intro than needed which i then feel like takes away from the actual animation, maybe through getting lazy after hours of animating the intro. idk. i just wish there was more positions animated and if he make loops that would be awesome
I like intros as well I surely don't want them to disappear.
BUT, when the build up is too long it means it takes resources elsewhere (aka the time put into an intricate intro with lot of animation could easily give you the time to do like 2 or maybe 3 new fuckling poses with a loop) or that it makes you expect a greater reward with more work to be rewarded for the build up.

I mean just for this BW stuff you have 1 full minute in which a lot of work is put into her jiggling, the light, virtual pad moving etc when the reality is that she's just standing there talking to herself. So much work just for that.
My middle ground idea would be to alternate between meaningful animation like her jiggling and walking (the first 10 sec) and stills (basically the last 50sec of the intro).
Put those 50sec to use elsewhere on 1 or 2 unique sex poses/acts..

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
the thing with "story/plot", people are only going to watch it once, cos they know what happens. the action is what they're going to watch repeatedly. i know like 2-3 ppl are gonna respond with like "ya wrong bro, i always watch the story it sets the mood" or someshit, whatever. my point is you can only have so much not-fucking. maybe he thought people would enjoy the face sucking and passive titfuck, i dunno, that last part was like watching one of sfm-dh's one min loops basically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flnenz and Jimmeh
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes