l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
" Save failed. Some sort of technical issue." Why can't I save the game?
Hmm, what browser are you using? It may have an issue storing data in your local browser cache.
When I finished the blowjob skill. So it threw me a mistake.
I can't find a (13) data name in a datamap
Did this happen on the latest online version? This is a bug that I thought I recently fixed, but maybe I will need to check again.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hmm so potential reasons I can think of… incognito mode, that could limit your browsers ability to store data. Or perhaps full browser storage. There’s a tool for checking your storage if you’re interested in debugging it.
What I am most curious about is how the identity stat will affect things.
The identity stat eventually will be your “health”. When that hits 0, it means the MC loses all sense of self.

It’s not explained at all on game yet, I know… but basically when your masculinity takes a hit, your goal is to minimize the hit to your identity. You could become a slut, and keep a big chunk of your identity intact, as long as you come to terms with the fact that this is *you*. I know it’s a weird mechanic for a game but anyhow hopefully in future versions the mechanics will be better explained…

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020
Is there any content in taking 12 ' X-Change X-Tra Strength™' pills? i.e. " If you take 12 X-Tra Strength pills back-to-back without interruption, the transformation also becomes permanent. "

Every time I take one it seems to delete all the other and wont show newly bought ones in inventory.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is there any content in taking 12 ' X-Change X-Tra Strength™' pills? i.e. " If you take 12 X-Tra Strength pills back-to-back without interruption, the transformation also becomes permanent. "

Every time I take one it seems to delete all the other and wont show newly bought ones in inventory.
Sounds like a bug, I’ll look into that. Thanks!

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Great game, with great potential, thank you!
I did notice a tiny glich. Not a game-crashin one, but still perhaps something that would take some fine tuning. When you get temporary modifiers, an icon appears under your profile pic, but hoverin on it results in the description being obscured by the main panel
1637052385815.png

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
If you take 12 X-Change Xtra and change gender permanently, will a normal X-Change change you temporarily to the previous permanent gender?

An1bel

Jul 23, 2018
@l1lym, I see you are very diligently at work. Great job so far! Just like NextTimeMaybe, I found a non-game-ending bug as well.

The error message:
XChangeLifeBug03.PNG

Bug description: With each new occurence, it slows down all animations during mini games, after around the 5th occurence it becomes almost impossible to play any minigame, because input and processing times take way too long.

Bug reproduction: Bug occures every time when using "Orgasm Control" or "Skill pleasuring women", after exceeding level 10 in the stat. Tried it with 2 different game playtroughs on version 0.13c Hotfix and got the same result every time.

XChangeLifeBug03a.PNG

I believe I accidentally broke the level cap at some point with one of the exp multipliers after a minigame, so probably easy to fix.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
@l1lym, I see you are very diligently at work. Great job so far! Just like NextTimeMaybe, I found a non-game-ending bug as well.

The error message:

Bug description: With each new occurence, it slows down all animations during mini games, after around the 5th occurence it becomes almost impossible to play any minigame, because input and processing times take way too long.

Bug reproduction: Bug occures every time when using "Orgasm Control" or "Skill pleasuring women", after exceeding level 10 in the stat. Tried it with 2 different game playtroughs on version 0.13c Hotfix and got the same result every time.

I believe I accidentally broke the level cap at some point with one of the exp multipliers after a minigame, so probably easy to fix.
Thank you!!! This will help me get to the bottom of it.
I cannot seem to get more content than blowjobs.
Currently with randomized NPCs there are just blowjobs (more interactions will be added over the next few months of dev), but there are some other story sex scenes you can get, check the “tip jar” in the cafe for hints
If you take 12 X-Change Xtra and change gender permanently, will a normal X-Change change you temporarily to the previous permanent gender?
I should make it clear in game that the 12 Xtra strengths taken together permanence effect is not implemented yet, but regarding your question about swapping genders back, no. X-Change cannot counteract X-Change, it has no effect if you took a “Blue” X-Change pill to turn back to a guy. This is according to X-Change lore…

In future I’ll make it so you can still use the temporary knockoff pills while on x-change, so that those events aren’t locked off if you’re a girl

Last edited:
Reactions: An1bel

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Great game, with great potential, thank you!
I did notice a tiny glich. Not a game-crashin one, but still perhaps something that would take some fine tuning. When you get temporary modifiers, an icon appears under your profile pic, but hoverin on it results in the description being obscured by the main panel
View attachment 1502698
Thank you!! I’ll have to look into how to resolve this. I think it’s the CSS overflow setting, I should make the test float over the div in the center. Sadly I’m not great with CSS, but I’ll somehow get this to work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Oh, here's another one. Sex stats show 0 sex, even though I fucked the girls at the pub a couple times. You can see how "Times had sex as..." is locked at 0 in the pic
1637069340197.png

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Update to the stats glitch. "Times had sex as a girl" isn't fixed at 0, I just had a quickie with the pharmacist and the game counted it. Buuut, he creampied me, and yet the last stat still says 0
1637089397200.png

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes