preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The idea of him being perfectionist went out of the window in my eyes when he released an update with a fucking black box over MC's head. It's just BS.
Nah, that makes perfect sense. He thinks nothing he could make for MCs face could ever be widely accepted, despite the fact that 97% of people dont give a flying fuck what any male in a game looks like, even MC. The fact that the black box even exists is really a great example of his self imposed perfectionism. The fact that BD didnt just cut any render of MC off at the shoulders instead of using a black box is proof that he's really terrible at being a perfectionist.

It might be more accurate to call him an overthinker at the end of the day.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nah, that makes perfect sense. He thinks nothing he could make for MCs face could ever be widely accepted, despite the fact that 97% of people dont give a flying fuck what any male in a game looks like, even MC. The fact that the black box even exists is really a great example of his self imposed perfectionism. The fact that BD didnt just cut any render of MC off at the shoulders instead of using a black box is proof that he's really terrible at being a perfectionist.

BD backface boxxed the MC... BD is a racist... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

Or.... a more simple reason he put a black box on the MC... He tried to add his own face instead because "it´s a game he does for himself" and he doesn´t want ppl to know what he looks like :p Or maybe i´m just way too high rn xD

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Or.... a more simple reason he put a black box on the MC... He tried to add his own face instead because "it´s a game he does for himself" and he doesn´t want ppl to know what he looks like :p Or maybe i´m just way too high rn xD
No need... here is an actual picture of him... :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 26, 2023
Did Emiko get another redesign? She looks less like a caricature than usual here. Also, Bailey had better hope Rainn doesn't see her foot getting cheeky there.
Knowing how this game goes, Bailey will ask if MC likes that. He'll say this and then Emiko and Bailey will agree to do a threesome as they love MC just oh so much.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
huh., here after a few months.., wasnt there supposed to be 52 weeks 52 updates promise? a promise that made all the clowns pledge him even more money than he already finesses? :unsure:

So 8 new girls on the already 50 to 60? :WutFace:
Yea the 52/52 was a stupid thing to promise, dude should have just came out and said 1-2 a month if anything. I mean he did the 52/52 for what a month or 2 I think then started to slip again and now its been months with pretty much nothing but delays. It just blows my mind, I mean he had a decent story with interesting LIs so he could easily be riding high on a lot of peoples lists if he straightened up. He just needs to either hire some people to help him or just have a trusted group of testers to get their opinions because if what he says is true he gets in his own head and starts to trip over himself. He needs some people that can step in and stop his snowballing before it starts. I know he had the chick awhile ago but she was pretty much just for PR so he could "focus" just on the game

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Yea the 52/52 was a stupid thing to promise, dude should have just came out and said 1-2 a month if anything. I mean he did the 52/52 for what a month or 2 I think then started to slip again and now its been months with pretty much nothing but delays. It just blows my mind, I mean he had a decent story with interesting LIs so he could easily be riding high on a lot of peoples lists if he straightened up. He just needs to either hire some people to help him or just have a trusted group of testers to get their opinions because if what he says is true he gets in his own head and starts to trip over himself. He needs some people that can step in and stop his snowballing before it starts. I know he had the chick awhile ago but she was pretty much just for PR so he could "focus" just on the game
you know that chick was him witha wig dont you?,also before someone say it i will the firstt,to say it,.....this update cant be out before april is over, bcs well for once that means he can just have ppl grabbing the update and unsucribe at the same time,bd is an idiotic pacman but not a full completely one,....if he says 800 to north renders that means will be 200 to 300 this update ,and maybe just maybe another 300 by june ,and tha last one or patch will be in october,with more of his bs lies.....

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
As I look horrified at the monster Katie has become, I gotta ask, who do you think got the worst redesign?
well i cant say i dont like the new katie....the past katie we saw and interact with here,was awful too,drunk and completely wasted,so hard to chosse there,my only big problem with the duckfaces,are not thefaces at all are they personalities changes,like katie or elizabeth ,the faces are work of a madman we all know,but still many of them didint losse any sexyness atleast for me,nice chnages also toke part like the dean ,and for me those milfs who appear of nowhere are very welcome bcs not all of us have a college kinky side,and we love middle age women

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I gotta ask, who do you think got the worst redesign?
Katie, with Emiko being a close second. She becomes less and less Asian and more and more basic white girl after every redesign.

Some people might say Natalie but I much prefer her new look, it fits her shy and sheltered life way better than her Voss hair ever did.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes