Mod Ren'Py WVM Gallery Mod[S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 2][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 28, 2017
Will this work on the latest version?

Of course assuming it would add gallery entries and highlighted dialogue up until the end of 0.5.

kentry

Jun 8, 2019
Hey scrappy for some reason when I installed the mod. The scene gallery was there, but for some reason, the choices are not highlighted. Any suggestions

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Hey scrappy for some reason when I installed the mod. The scene gallery was there, but for some reason, the choices are not highlighted. Any suggestions
This is because the game doesn't need a walkthrough. When he found out, Scrappy only left the gallery.
Simply choose which girl you want to go with, you don't need anything else.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
The mod won't be updated before the end of day 6, so between the 20th and 27th of this month.
Scrappy has already cleared this up a billion times. :D
where he cleared this billion times i dont see it in this tread :oops::D and what with gallery will it show content post 5.5 even if its not updated?

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Dark Horizon

This is only part 2 of Day 5. I'll update the mod once full day 5 is released
where he cleared this billion times i dont see it in this tread :oops::D and what with gallery will it show content post 5.5 even if its not updated?
He said it for day 5, and of course it's also valid for day 6. He will update the mod only when day 6 is completed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote