• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Seeking Wrestling/fighting games

qwartz

May 6, 2017
Anyone know of any wrestling/fighting games that aren't just boxing or kickboxing games? Not to discriminate but punching and kicking isn't lewd and can be found in all of the AAA fighting games. I'm talking more about nude wrestling or genital physics, and sex scenes. Like Naked Fighter3D, some Mugen models.

I can't believe hentai or XXX fighting games are so rare....

Reactions: leftyhouse44

leftyhouse44

Apr 24, 2020
Looks I'm after the same type of games as you are. ;)
Found these ones pretty good:
[Unity] Live a Battle [v0.45] [Cat's Eye] | F95zone
Still early development

[Others] Princess of the Ring 2 [Demo V.04] [Toffi-sama] | F95zone

[Unity] Kinky Fight Club [v1.1] [MrZGames] | F95zone

Still looking for these types of game but with DAZ graphics and some more storyline, would be really awesome. Kinky fight club has a decent story and very good gameplay but lacks good graphics just like the other 2 games sadly. To all the developers out there, here is a huge gap in the market!

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
Heroine Rumble by Enlit3d does have grapples. Including lewd ones. Female on female, with optional futa. Pretty neato, if you ask me.

Reactions: Chancla2 and zz7989
Oct 22, 2017
Looks I'm after the same type of games as you are. ;)
Found these ones pretty good:
[Unity] Live a Battle [v0.45] [Cat's Eye] | F95zone
Still early development

[Others] Princess of the Ring 2 [Demo V.04] [Toffi-sama] | F95zone

[Unity] Kinky Fight Club [v1.1] [MrZGames] | F95zone

Still looking for these types of game but with DAZ graphics and some more storyline, would be really awesome. Kinky fight club has a decent story and very good gameplay but lacks good graphics just like the other 2 games sadly. To all the developers out there, here is a huge gap in the market!
It's been like eight months, do you have any new recommendations that you may have found in that time? We're looking for the same type of games. The three you mentioned here are pretty good, Live a Battle has so much potential

Reactions: zz7989