RPGM - Worm Nest Plague [v0.13] [ST Hot Dog King]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lescher111

Different than most games as it feels like its actually you doing the corruption, fights can be a bit long and not everything has its own animation yet but its nearly there. I hope we get a bit more overworld content and best case another girl to infect.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

Alright, I've played enough of this game to see where it is going.

In this game you play as a disease that entered a woman. This is a fairly interesting take, and refreshing too. Not only do you play a female character, but you play female character inside another female character.

The story revolves around you being a disease that entered a woman. In order to grow and take over your host, you must enlist other diseases such as the flu. The diseases hang out in different areas of the body that you will travel to. Unfortunately all these areas look similar. You enlist the other diseases by sort of proving yourself by fighting off the various agents of the immune system.

You mostly play as the disease, but at times you get to take control of the woman and move her around in the, well, outside world where she starts to feel the progression of the disease.

This brings me to the weak part of the game: it involves a lot of grinding by fighting repetitive fights against the samey enemies. That becomes boring really fast.

This game would've been better suited to be much more story driven and not rely so much on combat. More interesting fights could occur if it only had 1 or 2 combats per area. It's unfortunate that the dev currently feels that combat is the only way to pad the run time for game that would've been a fairly unique take - if also much shorter.

Anyway, here's the breakdown:
    The Good
    • A fairly unique take
    • Interesting setting and cool premise for the story
    The In-between
    • Alright art, nothing to write home about
    The Bad
    • Repetitive combat
    • Samey enemies
    • Too much grinding
    • Would've been better if more story-focused and less battle oriented
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BobbyBigplays1995

The only reason i give this 4 Stars is that whenever this guy makes a game like these he puts a lot of stuff behind grinding, that would not be bad if the grind itself would feel exciting to do but it feels more like padding.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

v0.04
    This is a clone of that space exploration game by the same dev, this time however the game setting and gameplay is much more crazy.

Warning: the themes in this game are INSANE!
    You are a biological parasite (imagine the huggers from aliens vs predator) who has infected a new host, illustrated as an anime girl because this is an H-game which does not care about reality, and your mission is to attack the immune system cells of the host, you fight them, you inject them with your parasite DNA (H-scene), you devour them when their hp is low (H-scene), really crazy and unique design definitely.

You also fight other pathogens, you can let them inject DNA into you (H-scene) to create your own allies, or you can devour them when their hp is low (H-scene). There's a heavy amount of pregnancy involved here, from pregnancy you can either consume the fruit in your own womb to regain 25% health and mana, or you can breed and collect the products to use in crafting recipes.

As a parasite, you are infecting different parts of the host and activating different symptoms. The dev even put a disclaimer that the game's story is not medically accurate in real life, which is hilarious. The process of slowly infecting everything should be kinda, dark and disturbing, but nope, you are listening to relaxing melodic RPGM music, kinda meme-y for sure.

You can also, switch to the host and run around in some city to interact with people and see events. The symptoms the host catches become very visible, but yet, no one reacts or comments on this, this is very immersion breaking and it's not finished.

To progress you will need allies which cannot be found in a normal way, so you gotta do cross-breeding to create them, it takes a lot of grinding to make these sadly.

To have fun you are required to go to settings and edit a few thing about the game speed, and to remove the shitty QTE that require accuracy. Otherwise, you will have a bad time.

when the grind is fixed I will rate this higher, 4/5 for now.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Daijoubudesu

Outstanding foundation for a great game. I love the optional futa content and how the inner and outer body correlation is implemented. Currently the animations are good, but I would like a means to make the timing bar eventually not require interaction for every skill. I hope we get new updates soon, and look forward to this type of content.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

RedMuffin

A bit bizarre in premise, but honestly, pretty good, and quite a bit there to enjoy for an alpha! Preg & parasite fans that don't mind veering a bit off course at brief moments in terms of fetishes, should find this a must-play. I don't care much for some of the kinks (vore, nipple-fucking...) but you can skip over them quickly, and it's pretty rare to find a game that has battle-sex integrated well like this, even moreso the kind with attached preg mechanics.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ayalnjan

Just loved it!!! No doubt that it has a long way t go. But it is one game that is promising at the moment. I am not sure if it is everyone's cup of tea. Those with a mind for fantasy and open for possibilities will definitely enjoy this. The developer is improving in his/her every new game. Certainly waiting for the next update eagerly....
  8. 5.00 star(s)

silverbane27

Not a whole lot in the game just yet but I have to say I really liked the story direction so far and have thoroughly enjoyed the mechanics and content thus far. As a huge pregnancy fan this was great. Thank you for the update!