• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
man game is confusing,how you get egg like cold virus egg.i need to make equiment
Go into a den of viruses with the half breed in the party and get her knocked up until the option "Breed" appears in the menu. Until then it will offer "Digest" for health (and MP?); I mean you can Digest instead of Breed, but I didn't really see a point in doing that.

And for the Squirt go and fight the main body's cells and Knock them up using the half breed of choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Forge Wright
May 28, 2022
Go into a den of viruses with the half breed in the party and get her knocked up until the option "Breed" appears in the menu. Until then it will offer "Digest" for health (and MP?); I mean you can Digest instead of Breed, but I didn't really see a point in doing that.

And for the Squirt go and fight the main body's cells and Knock them up using the half breed of choice.
den of viruses ?
like the crossbreed

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
man game is confusing,how you get egg like cold virus egg.i need to make equiment
Egg of <girl> is given when said girl gives birth after being knocked up by wild pathogens.
Squirt of <girl> is given when said girl impregnates one of host's immune cells mid-battle.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
den of viruses ?
like the crossbreed
You would go to any of the diseases listed (ex: herpes) and fight the herpes infection, deliberately getting your team knocked up via the sex skills.

Also I would like to mention that the sex skill oral mon/les is better than any weapon out there, and have gotten to level 14ish without using weapons all that much.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
It is a good game with great potential. It's a bit identical to Worm Nest 5 and Para Ark but compared to those two I would say Worm Nest Plague is the best out of those. You can see the improvements in developing by st hot dog. Some characters resemble the ones from his previous games but it doesn't bother at all.
I have played around 4 hours on this and I'm now at the point where I have to wait for the next update to continue the game. I'm looking forward to the complete finished version :)

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
There are more additions to the update:

- 5 New Futa skills

- 6 new crossbreed characters + events

- 6 new symptoms (Womb size 2 and 3 , Futanari, Futa size 2 and 3, Lust Bite)

- CG replay unlocked
Somehow not listed but you get one more Breast size and in the CG replay you can watch some scenes which aren't in the game yet

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
There are more additions to the update:

Somehow not listed but you get one more Breast size and in the CG replay you can watch some scenes which aren't in the game yet
Okay, I thought I delved through all the areas but I will have to check again. Thank you for the correction! I was so bummed out by what I had discovered!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i really dont know at what point in my life i fell down in this rabbit hole that i try to read or play such games with parasites and insects once in 2-3 years or something... but the art and girls look hot so... god help me...

btw is this game even playable with a laptop and just a touchpad?

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WormNestPlague-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Eudaldigo
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes