VN Unity Completed Women's Prison [Final] [STORIA GAMES CO]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I just made it past the intro and I'm already beginning to regret downloading this...
I can't imagine how someone could come up with such a bad premise. There's more holes than swiss cheese. And the scene with 69? Absolutely painful to read. Please tell me the game gets better than this.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I'll say this, I thought it was one of those chinese games with MTL english. But it's not. It has high-quality english writing. And the writing seems pretty fun and light-hearted.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well if real prison would be treated like 5 Star Hotel like this, i would happily commit crime to get free 5 Star hotel services to live my life.
Yeah, that's part of why I thought the premise is bad. People are scared of committing dIScRimInATiOn because it's illegal, but prison is literally a 5 star hotel with people to clean up after you and respect your boundaries and shit, even if you're literally a serial killer. "Oh no, I can't have contraband. They'll add to my sentence!" Yeah, and what will that matter once you have a life term?

Reactions: Jannnzmmer

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
its funny there's rape but its used for only one girl and when you use it on that specific girl the game will lock her ending

lTheNameless

Aug 5, 2020
Game doesn't start to me.
It shows the logo and then puts me on a black screen with nothing happening.
Even task manager shows 0 CPU and 0 Disk consumption.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Game kicks me out of the prison BEFORE the evaluation day on day 14, where all girls must have 50 contentment.
Even though they have 52, 88 and 101.

This is so badly programmed that even that should nail the coffin.

The only other issue, apart from the stupid premise that a prison is a five-star hotel, is that there are no animations in the scenes. They are all those typical ren'py-like two-frame animations (that I have seen).

This is 2023, and the game is new. Even for amateurs in 2023, two-frame animations are A NO GO.

I got annoyed by this, and am going to upload a CG asset rip in a few minutes (3.4 GB)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes