4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
One of my all time favorites (if not the number one). It's one of the rare cases where all the characters are charismatic as fuck. Even the "cuck" is massive powerhouse whom can easily overthrow the mc if so he wants, so shit always feels tight.
Thanks for sharing this patch!

Lunigu111

Oct 30, 2017
give error, script exception reised
cannot loading plugin
plugin/KAGParser.dll
someone know how fixed?

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
I was wondering on why the wife and daughter seem familiar, and I was right that there's an animation of it. I don't know what route the animation went, but I distinctly recall that the father became a voyeur and was using the trio as fap material.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Hmm... I'm really ambivalent about this game. Lot of good, a lot of bad. Curious to get the thoughts from others in the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This almost belongs to a one-of-a-kind genre, "reverse netorase". MC being a weakling, therefore doesn't "steal" anyone, therefore is only being strung along by the cuck.... except you're not seeing it from the cuck perspective, therefore... "reverse" netorase

Or maybe you just call it poligamy. Interested to hear other's thoughts

Reactions: GaRbS

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Honestly, the best part of this VN for me is the degenerate bromance between the father and the tutor. Even when one cucks the other it's not malicious or humiliating, but just helping satisfy their cuckold desires, as two men who are very much alike.

It's really rare to find a VN that has both netorare, netori and swinging, much less so in English.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
extract and run didn't work.
Got an error message talking about plugin KAGParser.dll.

Any ideas on what I can do?

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I'd just watch Ova episodes, its NTR but Husband asks young guy the "you character" would be in the game, to basically go nuts on wife, he doesn't get upset about daughter either

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes