• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 13, 2018
So uhh

. You're the home tutor of the daughter stealing the mother but the fat husband actually stole the mother from another poor guy before the story even began.

The fat husband now wants you to fuck his wife so that he might get recovered from his ED. Then the MC sends the fat guy videos of himself fucking his wife and the fat husband gets his thing up again. Then it's revealed that the daughter is actually a huge nymphomaniac as well and that the fat husband raised her to become that way. Depending on your choices the fat husband either NTR's the MC hard and screws his daughter and "corrects" his wife for fucking the MC or the MC steals the two girls away from the husband.
The third ending is all of them fucking together and switching between who fucks who all the time,

The reason why this one confused me so much is because there is no clear line who is actually getting fucked over here. I usually like my NTR with a clear winner and a clear loser tbh. It doesn't matter if the winner is the MC or another guy who steals the MC's girl/s away. I just didn't like that essentially everyone was getting (or had the possibility of getting) screwed over in this one. It was nontheless an interesting game though.
Damn, that sounds kinda interesting

Reactions: ForeverLosing

NTR-Squared

Jun 4, 2023
I'm trilled to see this and all, but all this is making me wish is that this got translated someday too:

Reactions: Gangradur

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
I need help accessing the game files and translating them, the program I use can't read them and I end up not being able to translate the texts into my native language.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes