AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Using the wonders of cheat engine, I may have kinda broken the game a little? :3
Note: the save is just the stage 1 first bed start btw. >w>
Drop the game.ini file in (game's folder)\data, and click yes/ok for overwrite [STOP], Make sure 2 back up the "Game.ini" file before overwriting it. :3

1710218075110.png
Headpat.gif
Game.ini >w<
And apparently game doesn't seem 2 have a number limit on Life-HP, Hunger-HG, Power-ATK, Defence-DEF, and Speed-AGI. >w>
And is ATK below is not in the save, though. X3
1710219492470.png
JahyItsOver9000.gif

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fruz
Oct 17, 2018
Thanks for the OP save, I'll wait for someone else to make it for the current save bed. There are parts of the game that are annoying and I dont feel like going through them again.

NoHackIsLegit

May 31, 2020
View attachment 64211

Overview:
Wolf’s Dungeon is a hentai side-scrolling game created by . The game, and all images were created by Eluku, this is an informational site about the game. You play as Nona a wolf girl who is captured by orcs and taken to a dungeon. There you must break out, solve puzzles, fight monsters, and hopefully avoid being…raped.
You will encounter many different monsters each with unique attack, grab, and ending animations. As you progress through the game you must solve various puzzles and defeat ever stronger monsters and bosses.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 240204
Language: N/A
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Nixi~ thanks for the link

View attachment 64212 View attachment 64213 View attachment 64214
There is a new version of this game, when will they post the update here? (Use google translator for this)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Nona is in dire need of belly rubs.

Scat isn't purple or orange
Oh boy, you do know that Japanese "invented" something called "Personality Excretion"? This is that weird-ass, often purple, "totally not looking like shit" stuff that some try to force in order to bypass "scat censorship".

I've seen some jap sarari-men arguing on 2ch years ago how it's "okay because it's basically her soul being extracted through sex, nothing dirty or disgusting about it". The strangest cope one can have I guess xD

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Some of the floating hands will do things now

Coming Soon
More of them will do more things

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and grab it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes