Draghough

May 26, 2017
YOOO, V 180430 is out
who can upload it to mega
i cant download it from that Japanese site >,<
Summon the H△G
Praise the H△G ....
Just joking ... this thread was not even updated once since it was created... xD

Download:
Changelog Wolf'sDungeon180430
Adjusted to be able to defeat milking beetle ; Added finish scene
Level cap increased from 18 to 20
Adjust physical strength of FluidStar, SuckLeg and SeedScorpion

Happy Fapping

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
help me someone I was playing this game a long time ago and forgot how to play it now it is hell to try I know how to move and hit but that's it help me p.s I was trying to look it up but can not find it at all

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Not too bad. But very tedious, in my opinion. I came to fap, but instead I spent ten minutes wailing on the first enemy and then he grabbed me and all that work was wasted. I'm all for having a challenge. But this is just a drag. There's no skill required. Just patience. And I don't have a lot of that when my dick is in my hand.
Oh, but thank the Hentai Gods this game's controls are all within reach of a single hand.

And yeah, shame the gallery isn't complete. But thankfully I can download those saves and avoid both the issue of difficulty and the issue of the incomplete gallery. :p
you have to learn to get stimulation without touching ya flying dutchman ;D.
with that trick it will be easy to play games with both hands while having fun ^^.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
you have to learn to get stimulation without touching ya flying dutchman ;D.
with that trick it will be easy to play games with both hands while having fun ^^.
Yeah, it's called having someone else do it for you. But unfortunately I have no volunteers. :p

Mitarnus

Jul 21, 2017
or just a usb controlled toy that provides stim when your character gets stim, but that might lead to... issues with progression...

btw anyone else getting a blank screened window with sound from running the .exe of the above mega link?
Edit: turns out windows 7 had an "Optional" 'Quality rollup' or something update that had a file the game needed? (or something else i updated required me to restart the computer to apply and i simply forgot about it until after i had gone through with that update...)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Muscles? What muscles? Years of sitting on my ass doing nothing has caused them all to atrophy. XD
lol, ya can train to let ya wiener up and down. that means, you can also tell him to feel fucking good when you want him to! got it? and now go out pony-san and train to become a great wiener-master.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Man, that walkthrough site eats up my CPU like crazy. Goes up all the way to 80%. A hundred if I have two pages open. Jeez. Gotta remember to just take quick glances and then turn it off immediately.
It might have a coinmining script built into it then. You can check the source code if you're interested, gonna avoid it since you said you were having issues lol. Thanks for the heads-up.

lol, ya can train to let ya wiener up and down. that means, you can also tell him to feel fucking good when you want him to! got it? and now go out pony-san and train to become a great wiener-master.
Yea I used to do squats and groin exercises all the time, I had so much control and like no refractory period, it was great. Now I'm in pretty bad shape, and even though I can go for a while I don't have as much control as I used to. Can't be bothered to exercise enough again to get back to that point though lol.

Mar 31, 2018
Summon the H△G
Praise the H△G ....
Just joking ... this thread was not even updated once since it was created... XD

Download:
Changelog Wolf'sDungeon180430
Adjusted to be able to defeat milking beetle ; Added finish scene
Level cap increased from 18 to 20
Adjust physical strength of FluidStar, SuckLeg and SeedScorpion

Happy Fapping
Thanks VERY VERY MUCH :*

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes