Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
@Matysek If you are asking how to use cheat engine, Then look at the inbuilt tutorial for it to get an idea of how to use it its actually very simple, you can also search up youtubes vids of tutorials because you go through the same process for the same results no matter the game (At least most of the time)
If you are asking what cheat engine is, just search it up, but its just a table that lets you edit values in games which means you can change from having 100 HP to 10000 HP with little effort, its made to help us young uns beat a game or just mess around.

Reactions: jackbristo

iaphis

Sep 18, 2018
180909 is out on Eluku's page! Just head on over and it's up! He finished his bike license, good job guy! Seems it took him a few times but he didn't give up. I don't think he'd be reading this but good job, Eluku!

Ustu

Dec 8, 2017
can't download, i have like 6mo/s and i can't download 70 mo
password is eluku for those who want to try

Ustu

Dec 8, 2017
it's good just wait until i upload it on mega i'll post link after. i'll put a save folder in so you view all scene easier btw(sry for bad english i'm a frenchy)

Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
New update is out (1801008) mainly focusing on the uterus eater, he says in the update that the next area he is going to be working on is called goblin army, and I can only guess what will happen in this new area :)
Also its kinda ironic but I'm also now going for my motorcycle license in a week. Wish me luck!!!

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
There was an update this month. I cannot navigate to the download link on my phone. I'm hopping to be able to get it tomorrow

thenegative

Jul 27, 2018
awesome contenct. very content rich hentai game. however needs some sound diversity added. apart from that, it's the only hentai game that i found really enjoyable. since the visual hentai aspects are awesome

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
There is nothing after it right now besides a few new content with npcs but beyond that nothing. use cheat engine

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes