Wolf RPG Wolf RPG Translation Headaches

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I've posted an error log on the translator++ thread, in lieu of finding the maintainer of wolftrans (does it even have one anymore? There are unresolved issues from 2016 on the github).

Anyway, here we go. I'm attempting to translate and it was all going smoothly until I tried to export a test patch with mostly machine translation to get a better feel for how the characters emote, etc. Anyway, long story short, I can't export a patch via Translator++. The system cannot find the file name specified, and there's a big block of error text from wolftrans that looks something like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can barely find anything on what this is and why it's happening. The closest thing was a from back in 2015, but that's not super helpful at the moment. Anyone better versed in wolf rpg translation willing to lend a hand? If not, is there any other way to export wolf patches via Translator++ without using wolftrans, or perhaps another way of translating wolf stuff that isn't a complete pain in the butt?

Thanks in advance.

edit: I've managed to kludge things using WRPGE English, so this isn't quite as horrible as I initially thought, but still concerning.

Last edited: