VN Flash Completed Wolf Girl With You [v1.0.0.6/Full Moon Edition DLC] [Seismic]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Actually pretty fast - but not my file - - was nice enough to post it here for us!!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm waiting until this gets meshed with the game itself later on down the road.

Reactions: Twistty

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@muttdoggy, @Twistty So, can you play it separately or do I need original game? Should I wait for it to be included then? I'm a little confused right now...

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
I suggest everyone to download the standalone Christmas now before the year ends.
seismic said on their blog post that the free game is available till year ends.

Reactions: Twistty and Cirro84

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I suggest everyone to download the standalone Christmas now before the year ends.
seismic said on their blog post that the free game is available till year ends.
I put in a spoiler earlier -----
However, it can be activated only within 2016.
In 2017 simply change you clock to get it to work!!!

@muttdoggy, @Twistty So, can you play it separately or do I need original game? Should I wait for it to be included then? I'm a little confused right now...
Yes I should have mentioned - It's standalone right now - but is supposed to be a DLC - later on:D

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
It can be activated only within 2016. In 2017 simply change you clock to get it to work!!!
[...]
Yes I should have mentioned - It's standalone right now - but is supposed to be a DLC - later on:D
Thanks for infos.

Hm. So, it has some sort of check date functionality. Interesting. Maybe this can be cracked and deacivated. Don't want to finger with settings all the time. Also I would rather like to see this Xmas Special brought out as a demo for that game. Would give wonderful PR for Seismic. DLCs for main game are quite ok to me.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for infos.

Hm. So, it has some sort of check date functionality. Interesting. Maybe this can be cracked and deacivated. Don't want to finger with settings all the time. Also I would rather like to see this Xmas Special brought out as a demo for that game. Would give wonderful PR for Seismic. DLCs for main game are quite ok to me.
You'll get a kick out of this, setting your clock back.
It works due to how Flash fetched the current date from system.
Test it here:

Lol flash. It's love-hate at an enormously inefficient performance cost. But hey, loops.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
just make a simple bat file to launch the game and change the system date.
Okay? Maybe we should include some bat file in OP then? Did you just volunteer to create one I guess? You did, didn't you? ^^ Everybody say 'Thanks, Rudens'! (Now you can't get away, he, he...)

Jokes aside, does anyone happen to know about a solution for Linux? It's a Flash game after all, there must be something to run that game?

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here's the zip with bat file which will change date to 26th of December 2016, it should do the job. Have to wait till New Year and test it then.

Thanks - added it to OP!!!

See below

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes