• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 10, 2019
To be honest, his style has changed and now he's on the shit list for the ninty ninjas his recent stuff isn't really half as good or as creative. We'll never get sequels to the mass ensemble comics which were some of his best.

GinyuToes

Jul 14, 2023
Bro has also never really grown out of his Same face syndrome art, most if not all of his fan or oc art are all just the same character with different hair, skin tone, and body proportions but i will admit that he does draw really good thick girl bodys, thats the reason why I personal still like his stuff.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Bro has also never really grown out of his Same face syndrome art, most if not all of his fan or oc art are all just the same character with different hair, skin tone, and body proportions but i will admit that he does draw really good thick girl bodys, thats the reason why I personal still like his stuff.
this and he just draws all the stuff i like so that's why i still check for updates whenever

Jan 10, 2019
For sure, I first found his stuff via 8muses and it was the Samus comic where she fucks some blob and then the blob creates a clone and it fucks her back.

The art he makes(or at least he did back then) is clean and high quality. Reminds me of Afro Bull's work in style with the guy focusing on more proportion and expansion. I'm not even that into expansion so this guy made it work well within the comic story. He's good on the details and the interesting scenarios that make it great work. The montage of ninty characters for the brawls were really good. Futa on female is where it's at too and there was always a lot of that.

There's just something off from this comic:

to

I just can't put my finger on it though.

Apparently has a seriously bad rep for commissions as well.

I could imagine the distinct drop in interest for his work was when he had to stop drawing ninty characters.

CreamyFuta

Apr 17, 2023
For sure, I first found his stuff via 8muses and it was the Samus comic where she fucks some blob and then the blob creates a clone and it fucks her back.

The art he makes(or at least he did back then) is clean and high quality. Reminds me of Afro Bull's work in style with the guy focusing on more proportion and expansion. I'm not even that into expansion so this guy made it work well within the comic story. He's good on the details and the interesting scenarios that make it great work. The montage of ninty characters for the brawls were really good. Futa on female is where it's at too and there was always a lot of that.

There's just something off from this comic:

to

I just can't put my finger on it though.

Apparently has a seriously bad rep for commissions as well.

I could imagine the distinct drop in interest for his work was when he had to stop drawing ninty characters.
witching king is def read this and malding