Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
The anonymous user who shared it, said it was everything up till now. It’s 75GB iirc.
yeah i just checked it it's 93.2 fucking GB and its all of the past stuff and sorted as well
something i've also noticed when looking through it is that a bunch of content seems to be repeated i believe so when this is done installing im going to try and sort it and make a more compressed version but it's gonna take a hot minute

Last edited:

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
How do I check the torrent?
you open it with an app, look up Bit Comet which is what i used, install it for whatever you are using, when you install it go to the top left and it will ask you to open a torrent, then you just click on the witchking torrent and from there you can sort out what you do and don't want, hope this helps :)

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
yeah i just checked it it's 93.2 fucking GB and its all of the past stuff and sorted as well
something i've also noticed when looking through it is that a bunch of content seems to be repeated i believe so when this is done installing im going to try and sort it and make a more compressed version but it's gonna take a hot minute
You are correct, I forgot to do an automated dedup it and there 36GB of duplicate, my bad.

I'll update the torrent when I'm done.

EDIT: Torrent Updated with duplicated files removed. The first torrent still work (I keep it seeded since there's leechers on it) and the new one is compatible with the old one (so you can delete the 90GB+ torrent while keeping the files, download the updated one and point it to the same location and it will continue).

Last edited:

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
You are correct, I forgot to do an automated dedup it and there 36GB of duplicate, my bad.

EDIT: Torrent Updated with duplicated files removed. The first torrent still work (I keep it seeded since there's leechers on it) and the new one is compatible with the old one (so you can delete the 90GB+ torrent while keeping the files, download the updated one and point it to the same location and it will continue).
a majority of it was the succuboobs comic i know that much it was in every single folder

ibby234

Oct 2, 2021
Can someone just post the goku day stuff here please I tried to find it but I couldn’t ;-; the one with kefla

meteor9575

Aug 20, 2023

Was looking for the kefla summer 2023 art, but it seems to be skipped. Do you have it?

SOYVALENTINA

Jul 5, 2021
Probably thought they would have more. How are things with you. Did the problem get resolved?
no , i already know of people buy adoptable and commission for more then 1000$ and didn't recive anything , so i'm sure to not get anything from that dude, he always do like this with people who pay a lot too and don't argue with him so i don't expect to recive anything since i payed less too then them. But no worries he will return in this months posting other adoptable for earn easy 650$ while people are waiting what already payed

yetiskiing

Jun 12, 2023
no , i already know of people buy adoptable and commission for more then 1000$ and didn't recive anything , so i'm sure to not get anything from that dude, he always do like this with people who pay a lot too and don't argue with him so i don't expect to recive anything since i payed less too then them. But no worries he will return in this months posting other adoptable for earn easy 650$ while people are waiting what already payed
Damn, feel like you've given the guy more chances than needed, if he can't keep up with his workload then stop doing them, if he is making money then a couple leaks should fly, of which you don't have it yet right? Really bad work ethic of him