• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Might be worth something if there was a way to avoid all the damn mini games. I agree with another poster, mini game hell.

Reactions: MrBenny

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
It auto start and each time you load it resets the language to Russian.
You code click on the 4th option in the menu and change to English
Screenshot from 2024-04-06 00-49-28.png
Or you edit the game and make it start in English

Go into the game directory "TheWitcherHunt/game" and find the file options.rpy open it in a text editor, online 17 edit it to
Code:
define config.language = "None"
from
Code:
define config.language = "russian"
Then save the file options.rpy and delete options.rpyc. The game should remake and overwrite options.rpyc but I like to remove it just to make sure..

• Red Heart
Reactions: mkumkwe and EPCOT

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
No Animation
Number of images – 7749
Number of sex animations – 474
Hmmm.... Ok.... You rught.... Thsi game realy not have ANIMATION!!!!
WE BEEN FCKING INSUL! game forlder indeed have 8k images.... But.... No ones videos!
Ahhh.... Mayby you mean, animatyion usues images? well, it not bad idea, but....
For Animation, you need at least 30, but better, 60 images! And jst callculete here:
30*500 = 15000 images!!!! We have it? No!!!! It not animtioin, it more loiking like fcking GIF!!!!

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Whoever came up with these mini games can shove them up their ass, deleted, unwatched glhf

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
A bit much with the minigames. Please put a skip button or anything else. I would like to see the rest of the game when its "acceptable". For level 5 strength, forging once brings a quarter progress bar. I don't know how much strength and stamina etc. I need to flatten the golem, but at least with 4 strength and 4 stamina it wasn't enough. But I think you need more. Anything over level 4-5 just takes the fun out of constantly doing the same shit just to level up a shitty level.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod:

The Witcher Hunt 0.16:
/ (735 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: Darreal

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
Hi guys, i have this error when playing the animation ,anyone know what is the problem?

Brotonianomix

Jun 5, 2017
Hello, I can't advance in this mission, I have mobility problems in my hand, could someone help me by loading my save, advance and save later?
Thank you so much
23.jpg

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote