Smarck

Apr 29, 2018
Keeps on saying "archive is not readable, would you like to try a password" when I try to extract. Help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only snape and hermione content is during hermione's dancing (snape coming in when hermione is under table giving bj isn't counted).

garyg86

Jun 28, 2018
not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but I haven't got any other characters aside from Hermione and Cho, and I'm just after Hermione talks about getting the wrong dress. am I supposed to get the other characters soon or have I missed that chance?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
blah: pic on 1st page is fan-art or not content added by akabur or just art made by akabur

caboose: its random encounter during day (not sure if it is in mo's or others versions)

gary g: once hermione's corruption is high enuf hat talks to you and tells to ask from hermione about other girl and you get luna, cho gets unlocked when hermione is doing private favor on genie and cho bangs in and later you can summon her, tonga etc you get once you get letter from ministry about magical curses (might need to use cheat menu to get it)

Reactions: RvWCaboose

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock Tonks favors
tonks has only 1 favor atm and its to cleanse astoria after she has used curse magic (on susan) and that's it.

cho comes in when hermione is doing priv favors.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes