F1forhalp

SOTD: Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
No, Genie just has an illusion cast on him that makes him look like Dumbledore (except his dick apparently), Tonks saw through it given her training as an auror and Luna saw though it with her glasses.
exactly. it's not possession, they (Genie and Dumbledore) actually traded places when Genies experiment erm, turned unexpectedly into a not really foreseeable outcome (a polite way to say it blew up in his face ok).

Apr 7, 2019
different game and who knows on what timeline each on that ship is.
Haha, I was just making a silly joke, but since you mentioned it you're exactly right about the timeline. There was a plot point that I can't recall precisely about it being a Jasmine and a Hermione from a different flow of time than the ones we met in Princess Trainer and in Witch Trainer; I'd forgotten about that. It's been so long since I played SC34 that I might have to revisit it - other than the gradual character reveal from the pods, it'll almost be like playing it for the first time again by now.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I seem to be stuck. Luna and Cho are complete (though I missed the achievement for Cho's panties), Hermione is fully tutored and maxed on private favors, Snape and Tonks are 100% relationship, and I can summon Susan. Tonks told me about the curse, and I asked Hermione to help, and nothing has progressed since for that story.

Did I miss a step, or find a big? It is very 1.46.1, download it yesterday. Android version, playing on a Google pixel 5.

Never mind, I missed asking Snape for help.

Last edited:

hollow_mekhet

Aug 20, 2020
Is there a way to revisit old requests? I don't think this has a gallery but i'd like to see some things (like the public requests) a few times over

hollow_mekhet

Aug 20, 2020
you can redo older favors if you want.
Can I revisit old favors from lower tiers? I tried to cheat my way 'backwards' by adding and removing fame and whoring but it didn't seem to work (trying to ask hermione for a favor either moves me to the next one in the category or keeps me on my current one)

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes