gabopusitr

May 31, 2017
Is there a non-cheat way to get here to do public again?
also how much cho content is there?
also if I use the luna potion will i loose whoever I use it on>?
As far as I know, if she's refusing public favors then there is no non-cheat way to get her to do them again. You've effectively chosen a 'path' in the game, the private path. It changes the game's ending.

There is pretty minimal Cho content.

The potions are temporary, except for one or maybe two but they're very clearly labeled ingame as being permanent.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I've added a warning to the public request that locks you onto the second ending (I think it's handjob or blowjob classmate). And again a warning to the personal favour that locks off the personal requests and sets up ending one.
If you want to play silver wait for the next update. It will be playable before the next weekend.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I've added a warning to the public request that locks you onto the second ending (I think it's handjob or blowjob classmate). And again a warning to the personal favour that locks off the personal requests and sets up ending one.
If you want to play silver wait for the next update. It will be playable before the next weekend.
So you're saying that public and private requests create mutually exclusive endings? (Is there an ending that incorporates both, or is it intentional that you choose one or the other?)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is definitely an ending that includes total sluttiness (hitting all public and private maxes). At least, there used to be. It's a little much for me, so I usually wimp out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too much? its few hrs intensive play to do both public and private favors.

brutal_mind

Apr 9, 2018
There is definitely an ending that includes total sluttiness (hitting all public and private maxes). At least, there used to be. It's a little much for me, so I usually wimp out.
What do you mean to much? to much time to do what is needed or the ending is to much for you?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Get your filthy hands off her, you damn dirty wizard

SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
How do I progress with Luna? After the hat turned her back and the first time I releieved her of the wimpats or whatever the fuck they are called, she hasnt come back. And how do I get the rarer potions and whatnot? Dunno what to do...

SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
ok I fiured it out. Once ive survived hermonie walking in, can I start making luna a sub or is it set in stone at that point? prefer my girls as subs than doms

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes