RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Do cheats still work?!?, I'm at the coast and I left my netbook at home so I can't download the update, And I'd just want to get to the new content as soon as I get home and install it (unless old saves are compatible)

swextal

May 7, 2018
Well, that is discouraging.

God... I'd rather tamper with the code to make the Save Compatible, than having to make everything again (even with cheats). I'll let you know if I get something done, guys.
It's not as easy as you think it is. Remember, this is more or less a complete rewrite and overhaul of the whole game with new content the original developer never intended nor predicted. It's a **BIG** difference. It's like expecting a Model T ford to be compatible with a Tesla sparepartswise. You have the cheat menu. Use it. Or replay it. Or don't play it.

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

hofuldigggg

Nov 14, 2018
i dont really care for the Snape/Herm BS, ive seen a bunch of the lame ass fanfics that were written with the two and that shit is super dumb, as we know in the story anyways snape is actually a whiny bitch and actually a pretty fucking nice guy so people projecting what they think he is to make their fantasies happen is retarded and i quite frankly dont want to see much if any at all in any game, the story should be about GENIE being stuck in this world and using other characters to advance the plot.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
personally i'm allways happy to see new updates,especially when they have cool new things in the updates like a card game,so it doesnt bother me in the slightest if old saves dont work,it just means i get to enjoy working my way back to everything again,and thanks to having my list of how to get everything that wont be that tedious anymore,heh.

leafonthewind

Jan 27, 2019
i dont really care for the Snape/Herm BS, ive seen a bunch of the lame ass fanfics that were written with the two and that shit is super dumb, as we know in the story anyways snape is actually a whiny bitch and actually a pretty fucking nice guy so people projecting what they think he is to make their fantasies happen is retarded and i quite frankly dont want to see much if any at all in any game, the story should be about GENIE being stuck in this world and using other characters to advance the plot.

No idea how snape is portrayed in the movies/book, not a particular fan, never read the books, channel surfed the movies, i know enough to know this game is based on harry potter, so ill take your word on snapes movie/book character, the game character doesnt appear that way to me so thats a surprise

@ Wyrdo
Maybe a good idea to start thinking on creating a seperate thread for snape related things, if you still plan on releasing your mod

@ silver mods
+1 to the code efficiency efforts, especially the favours "blocks" seperation, hopefully this proves fruitfull for future uodates

Reactions: Wyrdo and swmas

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone screenshot and post any new Hermione scenes, As I'm at the coast for another 5 days and I left my netbook with Witch Trainer at home... Thanks in advance....

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If they didn't like it they wouldn't be smiling.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Don't use from those sites; they're buggy as all hell. Wait till someone gets the patreon version and uploads it.

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
version 1.35 on Mamba-games (Music pack added)
The BIG problem with that is Keep2Share, try downloading 1.05 gigs on free. Do you have the hours to do so? The risk of that kind of download breaking is great

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
All you need to do to get a new version is to learn how to read previous posts. The author of the game has posted a new version in this thread.
and if need an alternative download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng
txt 1.34b - patch notes.txt (3.85 Kb)
txt 1.35 - patch notes.txt (4.62 Kb)
zip Music Pack (for GitHub Version).zip (144.17 Mb)
apk WTSilver-1.33c-release.apk (233.3 Mb)
zip WT_Silver_1.35-market.zip (915.46 Mb)
Rus

file WT_Silver_1.31-rus_rev0.3-linux.tar.bz2 (794.69 Mb)
zip WT_Silver_1.31-rus_rev0.3-mac.zip (819.45 Mb)
zip WT_Silver_1.31-rus_rev0.3-pc.zip (837.01 Mb)
apk WT_Silver_1.31-rus_rev0.3-release.apk (335.47 Mb)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes