EverIce

Dec 28, 2018
Mod is not working for me, and it is my first time using any mods. I just placed the mod into the game file, which is the obvious answer. I'm also using Mac, and it keeps having a script error on the label 'start'. It also says Mac OS Darwin. I'm guessing my problem is that I don't have Darwin?

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
Mod is not working for me, and it is my first time using any mods. I just placed the mod into the game file, which is the obvious answer. I'm also using Mac, and it keeps having a script error on the label 'start'. It also says Mac OS Darwin. I'm guessing my problem is that I don't have Darwin?
The obvious answer is to just download the whole game from the link in the original post and unzip it. Then start the game from there, you don't need to move anything anywhere.

Reactions: Wyrdo and DrFog

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
How do you do the forest blowjob scene now?!?
Okay, here we go, straight from the code.

Hermione whoring must be >=21, the weather needs to not be raining or thundering (2/3 chance) and there's also a random 3/5 component on top of that. If all those 3 things are true, and Hermione is not busy, you can find her in the forest by clicking on the map and clicking on her name (she will be placed in the forest).

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
I'll take their word for it. I can see the folder in it and it should work but out of an abundance of caution (cuz macs) I had to ask. Updating OP soon.
Updated OP! Get your red hot lunas and hermiones here! Before snape and a parrot take them away!
Sorry but Mac version still doesn't launch. It starts to, then just fails silently. At least this is true on MacOS Mojave (10.14.2). I've tried downloading and installing several times now with the same results.

This is not an anti-virus or security issue, definitely something else. Never had this problem with any other version of the game, so it must be this build, or how it was compiled for Mac. I'd rather not have to bootcamp into Windows for the game, so if anybody has suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks.

omega13

Jan 1, 2018
what´s the clu about mirrorgame the dark room? how many days to play that somthing will happen? i´m now by 41days and the stranger died at ca 20 days. thanks

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
is there a way to get hermione to go braless?
Yeah, there should be a checkbox you can use in the wardrobe or just click the bra she's wearing again in her inventory. She'll only do it after a certain corruption point though.

Reactions: Cirro84

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,how much content does regular,ditzy luna currently have in her path ?

it's the one i went down,beacuse that's the luna i like,and if there isnt that much,i honestly dont feel like resetting her content just to do more lewd stuff by going the other route and keeping her personality changed

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
so,how much content does regular,ditzy luna currently have in her path ?

it's the one i went down,beacuse that's the luna i like,and if there isnt that much,i honestly dont feel like resetting her content just to do more lewd stuff by going the other route and keeping her personality changed
Luna's personality gets changed pretty much as soon as her content starts, so I'm not sure what you mean by this. Being dominant leads to Hermione resetting her personality, but there's no more content after that. Being submissive towards her gets you much farther, but her personality remains changed.

Reactions: Wyrdo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i am stuck at the first battle scene...is that a bu or is there some other way to play it?
yes its bugged, skip it.

what´s the clu about mirrorgame the dark room? how many days to play that somthing will happen? i´m now by 41days and the stranger died at ca 20 days. thanks
what stranger? you get puzzle to open 7th floor after hermione is enuf whore and then you got 2 options, try to solve puzzle or break it (50 or so clicks).

Reactions: Cirro84

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Luna's personality gets changed pretty much as soon as her content starts, so I'm not sure what you mean by this. Being dominant leads to Hermione resetting her personality, but there's no more content after that. Being submissive towards her gets you much farther, but her personality remains changed.
i was dominant towards her,and then she became regular old luna,coming in talking about wrackspurts,that's the path that i'm on.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
i was dominant towards her,and then she became regular old luna,coming in talking about wrackspurts,that's the path that i'm on.
Yeah, after Hermione resets her, that's the end of the current "dominant" path as far as I know.

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, after Hermione resets her, that's the end of the current "dominant" path as far as I know.
ACTUALLY...readjusts glasses

It looks like there are 5 events with luna after she gets reverted back. She introduces herself to you again after 3 days and she'll keep coming back 3-4 days after each one ends. The last two events unfortunately aren't finished yet, but one of them involves a good face fucking. The first 3 events are there though, the last one being a bj scene.

Edit: I also just want to point out, the layout of this code is super frustrating. What happened to object oriented programming? How come I have to search through all the files to figure out what all the different flags are? How come events keep jumping back and forth between each other?

It looks like someone started making classes for things, but things could be a lot easier if there were also utility classes for things like placing characters where they should be, and a scene catalogue that holds all the different ccg scenes that can be called and cycle through the pictures without explicitly stating each image name.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Wyrdo

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
ACTUALLY...readjusts glasses

It looks like there are 5 events with luna after she gets reverted back. She introduces herself to you again after 3 days and she'll keep coming back 3-4 days after each one ends. The last two events unfortunately aren't finished yet, but one of them involves a good face fucking. The first 3 events are there though, the last one being a bj scene.
Damn, really? Guess I'll have to check that out. I just saw that the favors option was empty and reset the content again.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
@Wyrdo
About yule/xmas decorations... ....minimalistic instead.

Vectors are the future my dude.
Thanks for the encouragement, bro! :)

I shall investigate the potentials of vectors, thank you for the heads up on that.

Aye, minimalism makes more for nuanced atmospheres, else clutter can diffuse points of interest. I couldn't put your lights on the cupboard in my mod, so went a bit silly and laid them in an arch over the window ...yeesh, too much - lol!

Though in saying that, detailed chibis are a background item during dialogue so shouldn't distract too much from foreground activity. Hence why I use large faces resized and will employ detailed clothing (black lines are a must though).

Furtherly on the subject of minimalism, I've made a few additions to the main room, but had to undo many as they were just too much junk: removed scrolls and a satchel from near door, and a pile of books near desk.

Here is the main room I'm working with at the moment:

screenshot1,000,000.png

Nothing I post is my art ...YET (except maybe a few pixels here and there - lol), a lot of things are thrown into game just so I can have them working and will redo everything that needs attention.

The Phoenix is a google image (will do for now, but will make my own), the molting feathers are lit so as to look fiery.

The shield above door is crap at the moment (just chucked it in - lol), but I think it nicely counterposes other items in the room and lends some authoritative air to the headmaster's office.

That blue bottle is crap thus far - it is there as part of a major EVENT and is being monitored by the unrelenting gaze of the Phoenix as part of that string of events.

The sorting hat is lifted from artwork of the first edition of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", as I have done with Harry's hairdo on a chibi - lol.

The fireplace mantle looked a bit odd to me, so I got rid of the skull and added a mug and a vial of potion, which I included on start screen (I really liked your Yule tree there) -
mantle_snippet.png

The carpet, although outrageously terrible, adds a lot to the feel of the room and interactions... though it needs to be coloured and quadrilaterally fitted properly to the dimensions of the room.

The Cornish-Pixie jar is an image button, the one I use in-game to test stuff I'm trying out ...but can easily be reporpoised. When you hover over jar, two little bright eyes appear ...simple, but looks nice.

nixie_jar2.png
I found the original hat and phoenix too drab and dreary, making the main room a bit morose for my liking... which is why I instigated various changes.

I also just want to point out, the layout of this code is super frustrating.
It sure is!
;)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for the encouragement, bro! :)

I shall investigate the potentials of vectors, thank you for the heads up on that.

Aye, minimalism makes more for nuanced atmospheres, else clutter can diffuse points of interest. I couldn't put your lights on the cupboard in my mod, so went a bit silly and laid them in an arch over the window ...yeesh, too much - lol!

Though in saying that, detailed chibis are a background item during dialogue so shouldn't distract too much from foreground activity. Hence why I use large faces resized and will employ detailed clothing (black lines are a must though).

Furtherly on the subject of minimalism, I've made a few additions to the main room, but had to undo many as they were just too much junk: removed scrolls and a satchel from near door, and a pile of books near desk.

Here is the main room I'm working with at the moment:

View attachment 211912

Nothing I post is my art ...YET (except maybe a few pixels here and there - lol), a lot of things are thrown into game just so I can have them working and will redo everything that needs attention.

The Phoenix is a google image (will do for now, but will make my own), the molting feathers are lit so as to look fiery.

The shield above door is crap at the moment (just chucked it in - lol), but I think it nicely counterposes other items in the room and lends some authoritative air to the headmaster's office.

That blue bottle is crap thus far - it is there as part of a major EVENT and is being monitored by the unrelenting gaze of the Phoenix as part of that string of events.

The sorting hat is lifted from artwork of the first edition of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", as I have done with Harry's hairdo on a chibi - lol.

The fireplace mantle looked a bit odd to me, so I got rid of the skull and added a mug and a vial of potion, which I included on start screen (I really liked your Yule tree there) -
View attachment 211923

The carpet, although outrageously terrible, adds a lot to the feel of the room and interactions... though it needs to be coloured and quadrilaterally fitted properly to the dimensions of the room.

The Cornish-Pixie jar is an image button, the one I use in-game to test stuff I'm trying out ...but can easily be reporpoised. When you hover over jar, two little bright eyes appear ...simple, but looks nice.

View attachment 211922
I found the original hat and phoenix too drab and dreary, making the main room a bit morose for my liking... which is why I instigated various changes.

It sure is!
;)
So, are you like making your own mod or something? At first I thought the chibis were just to lend a hand to the devs, but it sounds like you might actually be working on something else entirely?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes